Indoor Attractions - shows, concerts, comedy club, etc.

• 2 replies
I was actually building a hotel and a thought occurred to me. (Rare that I ever get one of those!)

So, with a just a little tweaking, the hotels already in the game could be converted to "indoor shows". The foyer would function exactly the same, and then everything from small coffee houses to large theatres could be made depending on the number of modules you are including in each building.

Then instead of room service, wi-fi, gym and all, you could choose comedy club, coffee house, stadium. Perhaps sliders that would allow you to adjust the duration and intensity and excitement of the experience, thereby changing the prestige and the ride rating.

I know many people enjoy building these structures, and most look wonderful, but not so great empty. This way, one could build a nice facade, then plop down each cubicle depending on the size desired, set the excitement and intensity levels, and bingo! a working theatre.

For instance; Nice burlesque theatre, totally empty!

I would imagine the programming on Frontier's end would not be that difficult, and it would give players dozens of flexible opportunities to create indoor shows. I would still love to have outdoor bleachers as well!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:01 AM by citytrader »

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
Re: Indoor Attractions - shows, concerts, comedy club, etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 11:17 AM »
That's a great idea!  Using the same idea as the hotel rooms makes sense.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Re: Indoor Attractions - shows, concerts, comedy club, etc.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 11:18 AM »
Great idea!  Did you post this on the official forums in the Suggestions forum so that the developers can ignore it officially?   :mad:up: