The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 2 Released)

The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 2 Released)

• 66 replies
Re: The Mr. Wonder Show
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 09:04 AM »
That Wanda always was a hottie...as a gay man I can say that because of her back hair and mustache.
I DO NOT have back hair! That was taken care of years ago. :mad:up:
My boyfriends are Trent, Knight Rider, ckelef1, willrocks2010, -Shadow-, AncientFury, and The_Mad_Hatter.

Offline Mr. Wonder

• CEO Wonder Studios
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 11:17 AM »
Oh, shut up Wanda.

We've started filming at Kaleidoscope Piers.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 11:25 AM »
Oh how exciting!  Wait... I'm terrified...  :o

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 11:30 AM »

Hehehe, can't wait.

Hey, where are Wanda and Scooter?  Their chairs are empty....  They're probably up to no good.  Best alert the local constabulary ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 01:03 PM »
Ha - the film crew is awesome

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 03:15 PM »
I DO NOT have back hair! That was taken care of years ago. :mad:up:

Oh please, I heard you can't wear silk or anything sheer because the stubble causes terrible runs in the material, and the occasional electrolysis session alone uses enough power to light a small village.   

Surely you know the guys at the salon all talk about you behind your back? (and it's not a pretty view from what I hear...)  :scared:

They also said you should learn the difference between 'salon' and 'saloon'...the bartenders at the pub next door are tired of you plopping down on a bar stool and asking for a touch up on your 'Brazilian', and that poor manicure girl at Enrique's Beauty Emporium doesn't care that you can spear olives from a martini with your toenails...those things are still nasty!

Yep, that's Mr Wonder's film crew...you can tell because they all act like they have a stick up their butt...literally.

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 03:52 PM »
I really don't understand the Wanda hate.  She's delightful.  I always hit it off with the drinkers and smokers.  (Yes, she clearly smokes... that voice. I don't usually endorse, but maybe in Scooter's case...)

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2018, 03:59 PM »
Oh, shut up Wanda.

Yes!!! Can't wait!

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 08:41 PM »
Well the good news is nothing bad has been said...

...yet. :P

Check out my latest projects!
Ride | Custom Scenery  | Park

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 09:14 PM »
I really don't understand the Wanda hate.  She's delightful.  I always hit it off with the drinkers and smokers.  (Yes, she clearly smokes... that voice. I don't usually endorse, but maybe in Scooter's case...)

I'm sure most guys are familiar with the type, due to the easy access, which is their main attraction ;).
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2018, 09:17 AM »
Waiting patiently listening to the crickets   ;)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2018, 09:33 AM »
^Is someone getting anxious? :P

Filming of Episode One is complete. Just need to do some final editing plus beginning and end credits. It looks like a tentative release this weekend.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2018, 12:13 PM »
Omg!  Yay!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2018, 03:14 PM »

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 1 Released)
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2018, 03:38 PM »
Hehehe, even Mr. Wonder had difficulty finding fault with this park :D.  But I suppose when he explores the other piers, and getting madder and madder over the park's quality, Wanda's slacking, and Scooter's belly fails, I'm sure his vocabulary will loosen up :).
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2018, 08:22 PM »
Nice one SG. Very good

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2018, 07:29 AM »
I'll copy and past this here from Youtube:

Ha ha!  Thanks so much, Mr. Wonder.  We enjoyed having you visit (mostly)...our crew had lots to clean up after...what with Scooter and Wanda barfing everywhere and all...and all those booze bottles at the hotel.  What a mess.  AND...I am GLAD we had all those cameras on Fire Mountain...now we know that happened to all those missing props.  (please do return them to Guest Relations...and speaking of relations...Wanda...um...well....  Let's just say the hotel had to hire some new pool boys.  Ahem...  Poor guys.   :no:)

That was a hoot, Shyguy!!   :mad:up:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:01 AM by Fisherman »

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2018, 09:11 AM »
Good show! You should pixel out Mr. Jobsworth's "hand signals"! It may be even harder for him to get a job if a prospective employer sees that tape.  :D

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2018, 09:16 AM »
Thoroughly entertaining Shyguy.  Wanda continues to delight me, it's only 11am but I think I'm going to have a cocktail now in her honor.

Seeing a park this size with that framerate and resolution...  makes me want to buy [another] new computer.  This game shall bankrupt me.

But Fisherman... holy cow.  I don't have words for the beauty of this place.  Everything is perfection, and it was a joy to see it in first person like this.  You just made me want to destroy everything I've ever created and start from scratch, because I am doing it wrong.  We are all doing it wrong. 

Great work, both of you.  But now I must return to the pool, someone needs to entertain the staff until Wanda wakes up.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2018, 11:42 AM »
But Fisherman... holy cow.  I don't have words for the beauty of this place.  Everything is perfection, and it was a joy to see it in first person like this.  You just made me want to destroy everything I've ever created and start from scratch, because I am doing it wrong.  We are all doing it wrong.

OMG!  Thanks, man!

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 12:28 PM »
Ha ha ha. Brilliant.
Of course, Kaleidoscope Piers looks gorgeous, but Mr Wonder still tried to pull it to pieces.
And seeing that Wanda is still a slutty lush, only brings me joy. I hope that when I reach her age, I can still leave my dignity and self respect at home when I go out. ;)

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 01:41 PM »
I hope they drained and disinfected that pool after Wanda got done...same with the pool boys, at least the disinfected part, I'm sure Wanda took care of draining them. 

She kind of reminds me of a Dementor from the Harry Potter films.  **shudder**

Only reason Mr Wonder noticed the light fixtures and speakers is likely because Kaleidoscope Piers actually have them, unlike some of Wonders parks.  No one would notice that as most people wouldn't brave visiting them after dark anyways...

The park looked marvelous walking through it, even Notre Dame.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 2 Released)
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2018, 08:55 PM »
The Mr. Wonder Show: Episode 2 - Quarantine Island

Episode 2 of The Mr. Wonder Show is up. The time, the cast visits Quarantine Island by Bullethead.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2018, 10:28 PM »
Episode 2 of The Mr. Wonder Show is up. This time, the cast visits Quarantine Island by Bullethead.

LOL, "too bad Bullethead had to ruin it by turning it into a theme park" :D  I knew Mr. Wonder would like the history.

I see Wanda found all the bars.  I'm surprised she didn't take up residence in the rum warehouse, though.  Or that Mr. Wonder didn't comment on the great mounds of ordure in the shanty town by the fish cannery ;).

The ending was certainly a cliff-hanger.  I hope this isn't the end of the series.  I'm not particularly worried, though.  After all, that building is, or at least was at one time, the best hospital in that part of the Caribbean.  Not necessarily for trauma, of course, but I'm sure the staff can improvise  B)

Anyway, great show and I'm quite flattered to have been featured on this prestigious program, especially with a new set and all.  And also relieved that the tension of seeing how much Mr. Wonder would hate the place is over :).

BTW, the torso of the Disney robot on the right looks very much like a TRS-80 Model 4p, which was the 1st computer I ever owned myself, back in the early 80s.  I like that.

-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2018, 09:37 AM »
Good Heavens!!  I hope Mr. Wonder Survived!  He still owes the management of Kaleidoscope Piers a load of money for the damages Wanda caused during her visit to my park!

Nice video...very entertaining!   :mad:up:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2018, 10:59 AM »
Good Heavens!!  I hope Mr. Wonder Survived!  He still owes the management of Kaleidoscope Piers a load of money for the damages Wanda caused during her visit to my park!

Well, the staff of the Nicotina Charity Hospital of Quarantine Island will certainly do what they can for him as the Dictator is also looking to collect on damages (and bar tabs) from Wanda, drone impacts, and derailing an expensive dark ride.  The hospital uses the best 19th Century techniques and equipment combined with local voodoo.  It was the only institution ever to replicate, let alone expand upon, Dr. Frankenstein's experiments.  So he's in very capable hands.

Hmmm.....  Wouldn't it be ironic, after the talk about why Disney didn't freeze his whole body, if the Nicotinan (witch)doctors ended up grafting Disney's head to Mr. Wonder's body?   :up:  After all, it looked like Mr. Wonder got a particularly hard and heavy bit of the ride car square between the eyes.  I'm pretty sure head transplants are within the competence of the Nicotinan staff, although only as a last resort as this would raise questions about who'd pay Mr. Wonder's debts and medical bills.

In any case, I'm sure Mr. Wonder will from now on hate Quarantine Island even more than Disneyland.  That's a nice feather for my cap :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 05:43 PM by Bullethead »
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2018, 11:44 AM »
^LOL :D

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2018, 02:02 PM »
another funny episode. these really crack me up

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2018, 02:20 PM »
Great job on the video and great park!

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2018, 03:02 PM »
The pool boys obviously had advance warning that Wanda was on her way...

Looks like Disney's head had a little revenge, but we all know better to count Mr Wonder out.  Just like a moldy half-eaten ham sandwich under the bed, he'll show back up eventually I'm sure.