The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 2 Released)

• 66 replies

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: The Mr. Wonder Show (Episode 2 Released)
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2018, 03:07 PM »
We just knew that Scooter's drone would crash (good crash, too!), but at least we got a good and exciting view of Quarantine Island. Magnificent park, Bullethead. And as for grafting Disney's head onto Mr. Wonder's body- either his head would explode or his body would; not sure which would go first. Bets?

And not only does Wanda find all the bars, she also manages to find all the hotel pools and pool boys. No pool boys here, though. [Edit- Wagi beat me to it.:mad:up:] Guess that's why she ended up at the bar- to drown her disappointment. So glad we got to hear her burp and fart. :-\

Online Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2018, 06:19 PM »
^LOL :D

In the immortal words of Dr. Emilio Lizardo in The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai:  Across the 8th Dimension, "Laugh-a while-a you can, a-Monkeyboy!"  I noticed that during the Disney bug-drone overflight of the coaster "Fervor" that the caption misspelt the coaster's name as "Ferver".  Of course, such advanced tech is bound to have the odd glitch or 2, so I blame Disney's head.  Or Scooter, take your pick.  Also, the link to Episode 2 of this show has mysteriously changed to linking to Episode 1 :D

Great job on the video and great park!

Thanks!

The pool boys obviously had advance warning that Wanda was on her way...

I blame the Dictator's mismanagement.  When I handed him the keys to the park, the poolboys had been extensively trained, via harsh negative feedback and collective punishment, to know that Wanda's arrival was to be greeted with bland smiles, IVs of Everclear, tubs of strawberry-flavored conductive jelly, and no questions asked except "What would you like next, Madam?"  It was either that or back down into the Asylum's dungeons.  But hey, I'm not trying to get my trade sanctions reduced; the Dictator is.

Looks like Disney's head had a little revenge, but we all know better to count Mr Wonder out.  Just like a moldy half-eaten ham sandwich under the bed, he'll show back up eventually I'm sure.

That's a pretty good description of Disney's head, too.  Which is why grafting them together is both fitting and entertaining to contemplate ;)

We just knew that Scooter's drone would crash (good crash, too!), but at least we got a good and exciting view of Quarantine Island. Magnificent park, Bullethead. And as for grafting Disney's head onto Mr. Wonder's body- either his head would explode or his body would; not sure which would go first. Bets?

Thanks!  I'm glad you like the park, unlike Mr. Wonder.

As to Disney's head on Mr. Wonder's body, I'm reminded of the late and much lamented Robin Williams' performance as King of the Moon in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, where his head and body were diametrically opposed.  I think this would be fun to watch ;).

And not only does Wanda find all the bars, she also manages to find all the hotel pools and pool boys. No pool boys here, though. [Edit- Wagi beat me to it.:mad:up:] Guess that's why she ended up at the bar- to drown her disappointment. So glad we got to hear her burp and fart. :-\

Wanda is one of the world's great achievements.  In the immortal words of Gilbert & Sullivan in their Trial by Jury, "She could very well pass for 43 in the dusk with the light behind her."  And the rest of the lyrics to "The Judge's Song" will explain her continuing attraction :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:40 PM by Bullethead »
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2018, 06:33 PM »
The Maximillian and Vincent reference was not lost on me  ;)

The park looks great, Bullethead.  Many details I didn't notice earlier, and SO many well done interiors.  I'm almost as jealous of that as I am of Shyguys' computer.

Question though, if Colonel Sanders froze his head also, and ended up in the same room as Walt Disney's head, how would we be able to tell the difference?

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Question though, if Colonel Sanders froze his head also, and ended up in the same room as Walt Disney's head, how would we be able to tell the difference?
Funny that you say that. This was discussed upon Walt's very first appearance, on the original Wonder Show.
https://youtu.be/O4wmiNklxkQ?t=607
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2018, 08:03 PM »
Haha, clearly I missed a couple of years in there.  Or we could just go with "great minds..."

Online Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2018, 08:36 PM »
The Maximillian and Vincent reference was not lost on me  ;)

It was lost on me so I had to google it, and then $10K of psychoanalysis to forget that movie ever existed went down the drain.  My attorneys will be forwarding you a bill ;).

The park looks great, Bullethead.  Many details I didn't notice earlier, and SO many well done interiors.  I'm almost as jealous of that as I am of Shyguys' computer.

Thanks muchos!  The interiors are mostly just the same ceiling fan repeated over and over, though   :no:

If you really want to be jealous, you could download the open version of the park with 9000+ peeps in it.  It was at that point that I first started having some minor FPS issues on my 6 year-old computer  :n00b:

My guess would be that the tanks their heads live in have nameplates like in Futurama :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2018, 12:51 PM »
Wow, that was rich. Mr. Wonder and Bullethead collaborating? Surely a breech of multiple internet ordinances: reckless endangerment, public nuisance, corruption of minors. Have to say made for excellent (if rather dark) entertainment. Worthy of an Emmy, as in 'emmy a bucket I'm going to be sick! Please keep 'em coming!