Coaster-Games.org Files

• 48 replies

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Coaster-Games.org Files
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2019, 03:46 PM »
Hmm. I didn't know Ralfvieh's site was down. When did that happen? I have most of his CS sets and I'll begin uploading them to the CS Depot from time to time. Which of Ralfvieh's sets are you most interested in, ToySoldr? I can upload those first. :)

Offline ToySoldr

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 08:54 AM »
Hey JB,

that would be awesome!

I didn't know neither. I just recognized it, when I tried to get back all my lost CSOs, CFRs ... etc. :(

I'm most interested in (by decreasing order):

1) !!! Antique World !!! <-- MOST interested!!! ;)
2) Fountains
3) Clockwork
4) Bridge Set
5) Medieval
5.2) Medieval 2
6) American Diner
7) Beaver Home (original version)
8) East Asia
9) Arabian Days
9.2) Arabian Nights
10) Pathcovers
11) SciFi Set
12) Russian Woods
13) McDonuts

- - -

I was able to retrieve the following CSOs from Ralfvieh from my damaged back-up:

- Ralfvieh's Attractions - WC
- Beaver Homes Set 2010
- Lagerhalle (Warehouse)
- New Castle
- New Castle Walls
- Streets

Thanks a lot!!!
--- The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and to hold them in the right scale of values. ---

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 03:11 PM »
Hey, ToySoldr. I have all of those sets by Ralfvieh, plus the ones you already retrieved... Except, the original Beaver Home set. I only have the 2010 version. (I wasn't aware there was an older version. I guess we both want that one. ;))

I'll start the uploads with the Antique World set and continue with the others in the order you indicated. The only time consuming part of this is providing images to go with the uploads. Sometimes I can find images here in the SGW archives or a Google search, which usually doesn't take long. Other times I have to boot up the game and arrange all (or most) of the pieces out- take screenshots- and edit the screenshots. That's what takes time. So, like I mentioned in my post above, I'll be uploading these from time to time. Keep a lookout for them! :)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 08:40 PM »
That would be wonderful if you can get those files up to the CS Depot. There are some really great sets. I appreciate your help with this more than you can imagine. :)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 11:45 PM »
I see you've approved the Antique World set, shyguy. :)  Sorry about the smallish low-res images; only the thumbnails are available on Google Images, now that Ralfvieh's site is down. I enlarged them somewhat and sharpened them as well, but they're still kinda... :vomit:  I had to make a choice between booting up the game, laying out all the (many) pieces and taking new screenshots, or working on the next update for my Imaginarium thread (it's getting there).

I'll also upload Ralfvieh's other sets that ToySoldr has already managed to retrieve.

Offline ToySoldr

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2019, 07:29 AM »
Hey JB,
hey shyguy,

thank you so much for upload (release) Ralfvieh's awesome "Antique World Set"!

Thank you very, very much! I really appreciate that!

If there is anything I can do to support that process. Please let me know.

Thx and Greets
ToySoldr
--- The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and to hold them in the right scale of values. ---

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2019, 01:24 PM »
Sorry about the smallish low-res images; only the thumbnails are available on Google Images, now that Ralfvieh's site is down.
Don't worry about the low res images. If that's all that's available, then it's fine.

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2019, 09:09 PM »
Hey'yall
     May SGW, & the CS_Depot shine brightly... endlessly!
     Sadly we are fastly loosing our RCT3 resourse sites. Ralfvieh's site being one
of the latest loses.  Searching for "request" has certainly become more difficult.
     Shyguy (& crew), certainly have their hands full tryung to keep the CS_Depot
updated for the community. And most of us deeply apreciate those efforts.

Regarding Ralfvieh's sets.  Personnally, I've only 8 sets on hand. Thankfully other
members ( JB , ToySoldr , & others ), has more to share with the community.
     With respect to Ralfvieh, and the following sites... I submit the following information
so you may update your personal archives.  These links were active time/date of this
posting.  Please use CS_Depot links where available.

==========
Per Zyned's site, https://www.ztwds.net/f129-ralfvieh , these are active links...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3fqdsnwztxgzvlt/Ralfvieh_s_Arabian_Days.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9e7d5734w56m3f/Ralfvieh_s_Arabian_Nights.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3n09lpnveoedr4/Ralfvieh_Bridge_Set.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqhk1vgaxz9qpq8/Ralfvieh_s_Fountains.zip

-----
Cafe.Naver  site

Ralfvieh's Attractions - WC

https://cafe.naver.com/rcdb/253

Ralfvieh's Beaver Homes Set (amerikanische Hauser) - Update
https://cafe.naver.com/rcdb/251

Ralfvieh's McDonut's

https://cafe.naver.com/rcdb/252

Ralfvieh's Medieval

https://cafe.naver.com/rcdb/250
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2019, 10:43 PM »
Hmm. I'm unsure what to do now. Do I continue to upload Ralfvieh's sets which are not in Gravquian's post?

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2019, 11:28 PM »
Hmm. I'm unsure what to do now. Do I continue to upload Ralfvieh's sets which are not in Gravquian's post?
It would be great to get all of Ralfvieh's sets up to the CS Depot. That's where most RCT3 players will be looking. Once they're there, I can update the links in the CS List. That's about all the time I'll have for awhile, as personal issues are leaving me with little time for anything else.

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2019, 01:42 AM »

It would be great to get all of Ralfvieh's sets up to the CS Depot. That's where most RCT3 players will be looking. Once they're there, I can update the links in the CS List. That's about all the time I'll have for awhile, as personal issues are leaving me with little time for anything else.

Hey'ya...

Firstly. Shyguy, sorry to hear you have trouble-some or pressing issues.  But we all know real life
must come first. Feel no guilt if you need to spend time away from SGW.  It happens to us all.

Yo, JB.  wasn't intending to "step on your toes" man.  Just try'n to help in one of the few ways that
I am able to contribute to the community.  Please do not stop your efforts of preparing and uploading
sets to the CS_Depot.  The links I offered-up can be listed as alternate links in the CS_Depot, if wanted.
If nothing else... maybe save you a little work on the contents images.

If you noted any typo errors... please forgive them.  My vision issues stem from a double (bacterial)
eye infection. Start a new antibiotic regime come Monday.  At most, 3 maybe 4 hours, is the most time
I can spend on my computer. After that, even with my readers, I am unable to truly read the screen.

Happy Gaming to all !
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline ToySoldr

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2019, 09:16 AM »

Yes, please do not stop your efforts of preparing and uploading sets to the CS_Depot!!!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2019, 02:53 PM »
Quote by Gravquian: "wasn't intending to "step on your toes"

My toes are just fine, thank you. :P  I took no offense at all. :)  I'm not really sure how the CS Depot works 'behind the scenes'. I thought maybe shyguy could just use the links you provided here and apply them to the already existing entries. i.e. I didn't want to upload a bunch of Ralfvieh's sets, only to find out that it wasn't necessary.

Another Quote by Gravquian: "Just try'n to help in one of the few ways that I am able to contribute to the community."

We're both on the same wavelength. I feel the same way. And YES, I will be using the images you posted here! It'll save a lot of time. Thank you for that.

Quote by ToySoldr: "Yes, please do not stop your efforts of preparing and uploading sets to the CS_Depot!!!"

I will definitely continue, now that I've been given the go-ahead from both shyguy and Gravquian. :)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2019, 06:54 PM »
I thought maybe shyguy could just use the links you provided here and apply them to the already existing entries. i.e. I didn't want to upload a bunch of Ralfvieh's sets, only to find out that it wasn't necessary.
I always prefer the actual file hosted at the CS Depot. There's no way of knowing how long a link will remain valid, as we're all sadly finding out. I don't know why the authors don't put their work up at the CS Depot before they close their sites, risking losing sets forever.

guest17435

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2019, 06:36 PM »
I know im late but does anyone have Scoaster’s S&S Thrust Air ctr download?

Offline planetthrilldude57

• I'll be with your table in just a moment....
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2019, 01:47 PM »
Hello! I am looking for this set called rct3cso3b. This set was a collaboration between kore1 and samplerocker.

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 12:57 PM »
hey im looking for sample rockers batman custom scenery sets!

Offline planetthrilldude57

• I'll be with your table in just a moment....
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 05:10 PM »

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile