Frightvale Valley

• 5 replies

Offline FerinRosca

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Frightvale Valley
« on: July 20, 2018, 07:23 PM »
So I started a park right after the Spooky pack came out. I had decided I wanted to do an all spooky park with various areas with different "feels". I tried my best to do this on my own but wound up burning out. I managed to really only get the Entrance and Town Square done. I am feeling the creative bug again and would like to pick this back up.

I have been thinking of just starting from scratch as I know I planned way too much for myself to do.

I know its not the current trend with parks, but I was also thinking of doing this as a collab park with others who might be interested.

Pictures included, let me know what you guys think so far. I'll give more info if you'd like.

Re: Frightvale Valley
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 08:09 PM »
You picked a great concept, and I think you're really nailing it so far with the architecture and the lighting.  It's cool that you'd like to do a collab park, but since you're new I'd kind of like to see what YOU can do with this because the potential is definitely there.

Offline FerinRosca

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 08:50 PM »
Thank you for the feedback. I think I'm going to do a cut back on what I had planned. Make it a bit smaller, drop some areas, etc. Hopefully that will make it doable with mu schedule.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 07:37 AM »
I remember when you started this, and being very impressed with it.  It's still quite impressive ;).  I hope you continue with it and/or find a collaborator.  I myself can't help you, being totally busy with the contest.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 07:45 AM »
Very spooky.  Reminds me of the old Universal monster movies.   :yes:

Offline FerinRosca

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 11:20 AM »
Very spooky.  Reminds me of the old Universal monster movies.   :yes:

Thanks, that's actually the general idea I used for this entrance. The old Universal movie sets for Frankenstein Village and Vasaria.