Certain games, uhh, special patches.

• 0 replies

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
Certain games, uhh, special patches.
« on: August 12, 2018, 03:53 AM »
Hey Y'all;
     Are you familiar with any of the games listed below?  If so, do you still play any of them?
     There are only (maybe) 6 titles that I recognise.  Of those games there is only 1 that I
have actually played.  That would be Guild Wars, and I have not played it in many years.

--------------------------------------------------
#'s
7 Sins , 9Dragons

Age of Connan
Blood Rayne 2
City of Heroes , Crysis
D's
Dark Messiah of Might , Diablo 2 , Dreamfall , Dungeon Lords , Dungeon Siege 2

Enclave
F's
Fable , Fahrenheit , Fall - Last Days of Gaia , Far Cry , FlyFF
G's
Godfather , Gods Lands of Infinity Special Edition , Gothic 3 , GTA , Guild Wars , Guitar Hero 3
H's
Half-Life , Hellgate London , Heroes of Might and Magic , Hitman 4 Blood Money

Jade Empire
L's
Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude , Lineage 2 , Loki
M's
Mafia The City of Lost Heaven , Mafia , Mass Effect , Morrowind

Neverwinter Nights 2
Oblivion
P's
Perfect World , Postal 2 , Prey
R's
Ran Online , Resident Evil 4 , RFOnline
S's
Sacred , Sid Meiers Pirates! , Silent Hill 3 , Silent Hill 4 , Silkroad , Silverfall , Sims 2 ,
SiN Episodes Emergence , Sin , Singles 2 , Spellforce , Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast ,
Sudeki
T's
The Fall Last - Days of Gaia , The Movies , Titan Quest , Tomb Raider , Tools , Tron 2.0 , Turgor

Vampire the Masquerade
Witcher , World of Warcraft
Zanzarah the Hidden Portal
--------------------------------------------------

Ok... now you may be wandering why I mentioned this, or brought it up.  Please review the
following SGW entry:  http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php?topic=18526.0 ... :)

Was that just an April-Fools gag?  I do not know, but I dl'd the file anyway.  And, if you bear
with me... I will make the file available later.  Note that I do not read nor speak German.
But Google Translate shows that "Nackte-Tatsachen" equals "Bare Facts".

=======================================================================
     Have you already guessed where this post is heading?  If you guest Nude Patches, correct.

*** IF you ARE NOT of legal-conscenting-age where you live... Then DO NOT read this!  ***
       Please leave the page now.  Thank you.
=======================================================================

Ruffly, or just over, 5 years ago I started a torrent download of a 500mb collection of Nude
Patches for various games.  It was for the list of game-progs shown above.  Nor do I know if
the archive I dl'd was made available via "SNIP" or not.  The only patch I even
thawed was the Guild Wars, one.  That one does require TexMod, but it is included.

Ofcourse, if you check out any of the mod-files... you do so at your own risk.  Only you are
accountable for what you download, install, and/or use on your devices.  Be aware of this.

Spoiler (hover to show)

EDIT by shyguy...snipped a naughty url. You can't link to naughty sites from SGW.  :no:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:47 AM by shyguy »
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "