LunaWood! Collab Park

• 31 replies

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
LunaWood! Collab Park
« on: July 30, 2018, 06:26 PM »

Welcome back to LunaWood everyone. Obviously a new thread has been started for our park for reason that will soon become apparent to you all when you watch the latest episode. Hope you all enjoy.

For those of you who are new to LunaWood, you can play catch up here; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsenCfBA-_Q_24y2OF8qn7nkcYPBZBthv Bare with us on the earlier episodes because the production quality gets a little better every episode as we figure out how to edit and work with each other. We are still learning today.

I know you all here at Shy Guy's World love your stills so here are some good sight lines as well as some overviews.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 02:06 PM by HardPunkKore »

Offline Salad Fries

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: LunaWood!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 04:54 AM »
Wow! I really love your park! The detail is incredible!

I particularly love the backstage area with the water tower

Offline zyned

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • www.zyned.nl
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 05:25 AM »
That looks great! Nice detailing all around. I especially love your entrance area!

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 06:04 AM »
park looks great. the theater looks a lot like the one in Six Flags Great America (raised and the staircase leading up to it) that I went to as a kid for many years. Nice work

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 07:07 AM »
Welcome aboard, HPK!  That's an AWESOME park!  So much stuff, so much detail, all so well done!  Even the municipal water works ;).  I keep going back through each pic seeing more and more amazing stuff.  Bravo!

PS:  Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the giant hex columns in the Vintage Pack make great bridge columns :).
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: LunaWood! Collab Park
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 03:03 PM »
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words about our park! We're really excited for the future of Lunawood! If you're not already and want to stay up to date with this project, be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMWZ83uR19wzFfrXYyzYjw?disable_polymer=true

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Just now seeing this... love the realism, the blending of infrastructure with the park itself.  So much color and life, so much to talk about... great organic layout with nice pathwork, fun and eye catching signage, (that 80's sign!)  And I was beyond thrilled to see the Peony Park shoutout, especially in a project with this level of quality.  My only complaint is that I couldn't make the pictures bigger (which may be an issue on my end?)  Feel free to keep coming back with more pictures whenever you can, seems I haven't been able to invest in videos even though I know that's where a lot of great stuff is happening these days. 

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 03:02 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Glad you are all enjoying LunaWood as much as me and ByeondYou89!

@JPAlmighT - the image hosting service I'm currently using is photobucket since I had an account with them from the myspace days, wow how old am I? Anyway I am trying to figure out how to get the images bigger. When I do I'll repost all them. But yeah, we go into depth in the videos with inspirations and usually get close ups too.

Offline SHADOW

• I have gone by many names.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 05:05 PM »
you guys wanna use Imgur. Its what I use.
Watch me Live on Twitch.tv or check out my videos on YouTube!  - Also can follow me on Twiter

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 03:59 PM »
@ Shadow - Thanks for the info, I'll look into it. ;D

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Sorry folks! It's been a while. I have been way busy and over worked at work IRL. BeyondYou89 got our latest LunaWood Episode live last week, and I have been lagging to update this post. But here it is for all of you, better late than never I guess.

Enjoy everyone.

And as always some stills for you guys too.

Make sure you guys subscribe to BeyondYou89 to stay up to date with all things LunaWood!

BeyoundYou89's youtube channel = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMWZ83uR19wzFfrXYyzYjw
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:03 PM by HardPunkKore »

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 11:51 AM »
love the fire signs on the outside of the ring

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 02:03 PM »
This is bat sh*t craaaaaazzy good!!!!! So many wonderful fine details that enhance the atmosphere. I'm groovin on this park!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2018, 03:09 PM »
Love the games midway. Just perfect.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2018, 04:45 AM »
LOVE it!!  Thanks for the free advertising too!  Ha ha!

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 07:53 AM »
Thanks everyone for the great comments! Even the one, the only SHYGUY himself stopped by to say hello, lol!  ;D

@ Fisherman - No, thank you for the awesome food karts!

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 10:05 AM »
WOW! The plaza entrance is just beautiful and I love the whole layout of the current state of the park. The architecture is fantastic as well, espacially the games store fronts. Great choice for the Intamin coaster.

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline HardPunkKore

• Suspect5.bandcamp.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 01:55 PM »
 New episode of Lunawood is up! We do an overview of the park (so far) and give our thoughts and ideas behind the lore of the park.

Sorry guys, no stills this update because no real progress was made. But there is a ton to learn about LunaWood's history and we recap the entire build so far.

Enjoy everyone!

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 02:37 AM »
One of the more realistic parks out there, I very much enjoy the various backstage areas. Great work, guys.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2018, 02:33 PM »
This is a very realistic park and I love the buildings. It feels like Kings Island and/or another Cedar Fair park in its nature. Well done!

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2018, 02:30 PM »
Hey everyone! Welcome back to Lunawood..or should I say Spoopywood! In this episode, I have taken it upon myself to convert most of the park over to a spook park of sorts. Also included is a haunted house and haunted trail! Enjoy and any likes or comments on the video itself are greatly appreciated  :laughing_skull: :)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:55 PM by Beyondyou »

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 11:41 AM »
This looks like a great spooky Halloween makeover. The lighting is really superb. And I love that last pic with the pumpkins in the trees. It would have been a great entry for the postcard contest.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 02:58 PM »
I agree with Nemmie. That last pic is going up on the front page as right after the Halloween contest winners get their turn.;)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 11:38 AM »
Nemmie and Shyguy thank you very much for your kind words! And thanks for featuring that photo :) Admittedly I need to frequent these forums more often so I know about these great contests

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 11:43 AM »
For those wanting to explore Lunawood/Spoopywood, feel free to download the park in it's current state here!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544879575

**Be sure to download the custom sound files to get the whole experience of the park in it's spooky makeover!**

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 05:18 AM »
I absolutely love the spooky forest!!

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 07:26 AM »
This park is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 08:18 AM »
Being blown away is an understatement. I'm in love with this park and can't wait for more! Some of these pictures look so realistic I had to double take on them. I love the entrance. This park reminds me a bit of Dorney Park too, and although I've only been to Dorney once, it was probably the cleanest and nicest (as far as landscaping and setup) park I've ever been too. Awesome work

Offline Lenor

• Shake your Body ! EVERYBODY !
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 08:56 AM »
WoW! Looking Great! All the Details and i like the division of the Rides and the Park. Just amazing how Realistic that Looks!

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 02:22 PM »
Your pathwork is the best! I love the colorscheme as well. Nice halloween vibe as well.
 You ought want to make a sign on the parking lot that tells guests to turn their car lights off though.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:24 PM by CoasterCad »