LunaWood! Collab Park

• 34 replies

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: LunaWood! Collab Park
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2018, 08:43 AM »
Thanks very much, everyone! It's greatly appreciated :D

I'm currently trying to expand Lunawood but have run into Advance Move issues. I built some of the backstage for the upcoming area but can't build past that. Any time I load up the park it crashes after 5-10min of building. There was a driver update yesterday so I installed that..still crashed. I uninstalled PlanCo and reinstalled it..still crashed. 8 crashes on the day in total! Frontier got PLENTY of crash reports from me to figure out the problem lol.
HPK is still pretty swamped with work but is going to try and build a few things here and there..at least enough to put together somewhat of an episode  :sweat: !
Also, WishingOnAWendy is going to be helping us out a bit! She'll be constructing a few buildings for us to use in the new American Adventure area of the park!

We'll be sure to update the thread as much as possible when work is getting done! Thanks again everyone for the kind words :)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2018, 10:40 AM »
Sorry to hear about the crashes. Yes, PC has so much potential. Too bad it is hobbled by many annoying features and glitches. Oh well, we dealt with RCT3's limitations as well.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Beyondyou

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2018, 09:47 PM »
Finally! After not being able to run Planet Coaster for close to a month due to advance move freezes, it has finally started running normally again *knocks on wood.* Unsure what changed, but I welcome the results. I was able to begin the expansion into the American Adventure area of the park. American Adventure is the oldest section of the park, being built in the early to mid-70s. Here are two teaser pics of how the new area is coming along:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 06:36 AM »
Glad you're going again.  You're nailing the 1970s look there.

FWIW, for me anyway, the advanced move crash seems to be a function of overall park complexity, counting both parts and peeps.  So, once the park reaches a certain size, I have to build stuff (especially fountains with lots of copied water effects) in an empty park, save it as a blueprint, then plunk the blueprint into the real park.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Today at 10:52 AM »
Those shots are just perfect.