Knight Emporium Park

• 4 replies

Offline Knight Rider

• One man can make a difference.
    • View Profile
Knight Emporium Park
« on: August 01, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Hey everybody! so this is the park I've been working on for a few weeks. Its finally enough for me to start sharing some photos of. Basically this park is what I'm using to enhance my building and also enhance my previous rides and attempt to build other rides from my RCT3 portfolio. Eventually I wanna actually give it a name lol.

So this is what I have so far! Any suggestions and comments are appreciated! I will also be adding the POVs to all rides on this post. Also most of everything you see are workshop items and are available to download as well. Screamin' Serpent however is still in need of updating as far as the bblueprint is concerned. I should hopefully have that fixed soon.

Knight Rider

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Emporium Park
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 07:03 AM »
Great job so far.  I like the aerial screenshot of the whole park.  Lots of land to work with!

Offline Knight Rider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 07:15 PM »
Great job so far.  I like the aerial screenshot of the whole park.  Lots of land to work with!
Thanks Fisherman!

Here is the latest update to the park! 2 new coasters!

Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Starring The Who

This ride I've already built last year but now I've gone back and designed it to be a little more compact and to look more similar to the ride in Disney's Hollywood Studios. Being able to compact it down has made it possible to make it a 2 part blueprint which is now available on the workshop!
You can download both parts here:
Part 1: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1479689073
Part 2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1479689795

Twisted Nemesis (Formerly Valeo)

The original version of this coaster was a little longer in RCT3 and had 2 loops in it but this one is a little shorter and is a hybrid with the first couple of inversions inspired by Twisted Cyclone in Six Flags over Georgia.

Here is the POV for Twisted Nemesis!

Lastly I leave you with a new overview of the park!

#knightrider #knightemporium #twistedNemesis
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:23 PM by Knight Rider »

Offline Knight Rider

• View Profile
Re: Knight Emporium Park-Rock 'N' Roller Coaster POV Released!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 04:22 PM »
Hey all! Small update today! Here is the new POV for Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Starring The Who!

#knightrider #KnightEmporium

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 10:02 AM »
Very interesting concepts I like your takes on actual attractions because it brings new life to them. The Rock N Roller Coaster is interesting and a great source of energy to the park. I am excited to see how this park develops because it has caught my eye.