Re: Manta Lake
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 06:09 PM »
Beautiful!

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM »
I really like the covered picnic area structure. It looks exactly like what you see in real parks (those that have them anyway.) About the lighting, I like all the little inset lights around the fountain. Maybe add a bright light in the middle of the fountain to highlight the water jets. Perhaps a few more lamp posts to brighten up the path as well (don't wanna make it too easy for the muggers and pickpockets.) ;)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 05:25 PM »
That all looks awesome, xRBz!  How did you make the priority queue on the main path?!?!?!?  I find priority queues only attach to regular queues, not the main path.

The only suggestion I have is to paint the ground around the swings and slides in some bare dirt or sand texture.  Such things are often in sandboxes and even when not, the passage of many feet wears away the grass.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline xRBz

• Comeback baby!
    • View Profile
    • richardblok.com
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 12:24 AM »
Great suggestion, I'll change it.

The priority queue isn't actually connected to the ride itself. It's an extra queue with doesn't lead anywhere and will stay closed sadly.

Offline Berlin87

• Park Lunamoon
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 05:42 AM »
So clean, so realistic… a feast for the eyes. Love all the little details. The park looks fresh and fun!

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2018, 02:38 PM »
Beautiful work. I especially like to see a strata type accelerator coaster, which is rather rare to be found in Planco parks.
A lot of greets, corkscrewloop
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 04:31 AM by corkscrewloop »
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2018, 08:46 AM »
This is quite simply....STUNNING!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.