Tom's Trip Vlogs/Reports

Tom's Trip Vlogs/Reports

• 4 replies

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
Tom's Trip Vlogs/Reports
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:02 PM »
Hi all! Technically this is not my photography, but my videography.

I live in Orlando now since I worked for Disney and started making "weekly" vlogs. I recently did one of Future World and made it a little longer than usual and tried to make it feel like I was giving a tour of one of my favorite places in WDW.

I also linked my Disneyland vlog below, I think the crowd here will really like it. I have been a Disney fan my entire life and only ever went to WDW. Gives a cool insight into my first experience there.

Thanks guys!

Shy - LMK if I should post this somewhere else.

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Tom's Trip Vlogs/Reports
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 03:21 PM »
Did you ride Pirates of the Caribbean? Because "ours" blows "yours" out of the water. But I agree, WDW Splash Mountain is the best.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 02:08 PM »
great vlogs.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Awesomeness! I am going back to WDW in September and have Disneyland on my bucketlist. Cool videos!

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 04:21 PM »
Quote from: shyguy
Did you ride Pirates of the Caribbean? Because "ours" blows "yours" out of the water. But I agree, WDW Splash Mountain is the best.

It was down for refurb to add the new red head scene. "OUR" pirates is one of my fav rides, I have to go back to DL to ride the original. I've heard great things.

Quote from: wowmanrct
great vlogs.

Thanks! I work pretty hard on them.

Quote from: cody
Awesomeness! I am going back to WDW in September and have Disneyland on my bucketlist. Cool videos!

That's great! Food and wine will just be getting going at Epcot. Should be really fun this year.   :up:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:23 PM by ImagineerTom »