One Year Later...

• 2 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
One Year Later...
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:10 PM »
Happy Friday everyone! Today is a very special day for me. One year ago on this day, I joined the SGW staff and became the board moderator for this realm of SGW. One year has flown by since then, and now I moderate two "regions," the Community Center and this board.

A lot has changed at SGW within the year, but I will never stop being devoted to this large community of dedicated members. You all have taught me a lot and that is why I want to keep being a part of the SGW staff. RCT3 was what got me to where I am now, and I already have huge plans for future creations still in the works (new parks  :whistling: ). SGW has given me many opportunities and has helped the quality of my personal projects to get even better and better. I want to thank you all for being so kind to me and you all have been pretty helpful in providing feedback for many concepts and ideas that go with my creations or some ideas of SGW posts.

I would not have these many opportunities without Shyguy and other well known members who have continued to be inspirations to me. I am honored to have worked with many members who I have admired for many years and I am honored to have the support from many of you. I am beyond grateful and hope to keep my positions for a really long time. I am having fun getting to know many of you and your works. I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy posting!

Re: One Year Later...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:24 PM »
thx for helping keep this site as active as it could be Cody

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: One Year Later...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:34 PM »
thx for helping keep this site as active as it could be Cody
Thank you for keeping it active with your detailed creations!  :D