• 68 replies

Offline Supernovae

• Cellebrating Creating
    • View Profile
Re: "Walk on the wild side" Themepark [Work in Progress]
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2019, 04:29 AM »
Hello everybody!

Time for a big update.
I took a serious look to the pillars that have sunk in to the castle and are now not visible anymore and deleted them for "scenery items count" sake.

The last scene of "Judgment day" the "Heaven or Hell" Carousel has been finished and covered up by the mountain surface.

Hell's Gate:

Heaven's Gate:

In the entrance center hall I deleted the arcs as they counted for 2,5 K scenery items each.
Instead I came with some other interior what will not kill the frame rate.  :sweat:

Situation before:

Situation after:

New tower building:

And a total of the project at this moment:

Park in general:

I added the Flying Island ride to the park. (Still to be decorated at the moment).
Here some shots of the park from the Flying Island:

See you all next update.
Thanks for your attention  B)
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2019, 01:15 PM »
I haven't visited this park for a while. Love all the new additions. You have a very unique and creative style. I had to look closely at that Heaven's Gate screenshot. At first I thought it was a billboard, as it didn't look like something built in Planet Coaster. The way you put it together, with the clouds and forced perspective, was just brilliant.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2019, 01:48 PM »
shyguy commented on Heaven's Gate, so I'll go the other direction- I like how the 'tracks' going into Hell's Gate just end in mid-air, sending you tumbling into the burning Abyss (maybe).

That glowing dinosaur skeleton is taking a bite out of your new tower building. ;)  And the next shot (total of the project at this moment) looks beautiful and other-worldly.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2019, 05:20 PM »
This is a very interesting theme park. The attractions truly do look wild!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2019, 03:19 AM »
Wow, you were really busy while I was away.  I had a lot of catching up to do.

That "Project 8" building is fantastic!  I really, really like what you did there.  It was very interesting watching it evolve and change in the interests of part count, and I'm glad to see that you managed to retain the awesomeness of the original concept despite massively paring down the number of parts.  Excellent work!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline PatrikV

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2019, 07:45 PM »
Well you really think big, but when i look at the buildings you also don't forget the details. I really like the landscape and the planting between the coasters, good job!

Offline Supernovae

• Cellebrating Creating
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2019, 01:49 PM »
I haven't visited this park for a while. Love all the new additions. You have a very unique and creative style. I had to look closely at that Heaven's Gate screenshot. At first I thought it was a billboard, as it didn't look like something built in Planet Coaster. The way you put it together, with the clouds and forced perspective, was just brilliant.

Wow Sir Shyguy,  :blush: Considering the hours of creation and inspiration you personally gave me my second youth while building with your content and CS packs for RCT3. I take this as a huge compliment.   B) Hope I keep up with the expectations  :sweat: ;)

shyguy commented on Heaven's Gate, so I'll go the other direction- I like how the 'tracks' going into Hell's Gate just end in mid-air, sending you tumbling into the burning Abyss (maybe).

That glowing dinosaur skeleton is taking a bite out of your new tower building. ;)  And the next shot (total of the project at this moment) looks beautiful and other-worldly.

Thank you JB  B) I'm still searching a way how I can make the edge between the rails make less straight. I really should start feeding the Skeletons as they seem to start eat my buildings I think  ;D

This is a very interesting theme park. The attractions truly do look wild!

Thank you Cody  :)
So far my ideas keep on coming. Hope to hold that inspiration trough out the whole park map.   

Wow, you were really busy while I was away.  I had a lot of catching up to do.

That "Project 8" building is fantastic!  I really, really like what you did there.  It was very interesting watching it evolve and change in the interests of part count, and I'm glad to see that you managed to retain the awesomeness of the original concept despite massively paring down the number of parts.  Excellent work!

Thank you Sir Bullethead  :)

Yeah I saw you working on some other kick ass project on your channel  :o

I felt "Wowman's" reaction was one to take serious when the project grew bigger in my head. As I still want this park to grow bigger I should start think about items pieces. I want to keep the big organic pillars so the others had to go to keep the game playable.

A first I tried to find the limits of my system. After some 180.000 + rest of the park I think I found it.  ;D Then I came with the idea to make it a single standing project and take it out of the park. I found out soon enough that I or had to delete the hole park around it and make a new save or scale down on piece usage. Besides, for making a blueprint I have to blow everything still in 160 pieces.  :n00b:

Well you really think big, but when i look at the buildings you also don't forget the details. I really like the landscape and the planting between the coasters, good job!

Thank you PatrikV  :)

Well for now I'm mostly building things I made up allready in the RCT3 area. It only wasn't possible to achieve it with. But the ideas grew bigger with the years passing. With Planco it is worth the try now. And to be honest... this game is not disappointing so far.

Thank you all for your feedback. Wow It is almost overwhelming  B)
And inspirating as well  :)

More will come soon  ;)

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 01:57 PM by Supernovae »
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline Supernovae

• Cellebrating Creating
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2019, 01:25 PM »
Hi there  :)

Small update from me tonight. Got a few pics to share about the developments at the right wing of the central castle.

2nd stage is nearly completed

Total overview

Futher more I like to take you on a ride at my "Flying Island" It is not open yet for the public. It's a good opportunity to show the landscape of this park.

Thanks again all of you for your attention. See you all back on my next update.  B)

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2019, 02:26 PM »
I like the 'Total overview' screenshot showing the entire ride/castle. It gives us a good look at how everything fits together. I keep forgetting that this sits on a huge 'island' surrounded by clouds. (Or mist. The mists of Time, perhaps? I know, I'm going too deep again. :P) And that ominous looking black cloud looks- ominous... and black... and cloud-like. :D