• 97 replies

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
Re: "Walk on the wild side" Themepark [Work in Progress]
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2020, 01:15 PM »
Hello Shy friends,  :)

Short update but finally the first real result of "Judgment day" The ride. The "Heavens Coaster" has just had its soft opening and can be considered finished.

"Heavens Coaster" is both an official ride and part of the scenery of "Judgment Day" The darkride in the "heaven" section of the attraction. Through an entrance hidden in Judgment Day" visitors can walk through the "heaven". This gives the darkride an experience that the "heaven" has been populated for some time.

Images say more. Below the "soft opening"

"Judgment Day" itself is now in phase of the final points of the scenery of the ride itself. In the meantime I have also started building the central castle part on the outside. I will need a full month for this. After that, the effects and triggers can be fine-tuned and so start gently with the first recordings for the presentation.

As I now estimate, "Judgment Day" can be opened in the spring with the opening of the new season of "Walk on the wild side" Theme Park.

Until the next update!
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2020, 04:23 PM »
Hi there all,

Small update here on the progress of "Judgmentday".

The first volunteers have made the journey. (outcome can not be shared due to privacy reasons :whistling: )

The engine of the "fabrics of space and time" is in place

The Castle has doubled in size

Night settings

construction of the main castle tower has started.

Slowly but certainly the project comes to completion.  :)
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2020, 09:55 PM »
A beautiful and interesting shot of the engine of the "fabrics of space and time". And the colors of the castle at night are wonderful. :)

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2020, 06:13 AM »
So much creativity in all this... I agree with JB about the night lighting on the castle, just beautiful.

The shape and detail on the original castle was very good...  anxious now to see what the addition will do to the silhouette

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2020, 07:13 AM »
This is a clever and nice idea. I love the engine, looks so nice!

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2020, 02:28 PM »
A beautiful and interesting shot of the engine of the "fabrics of space and time". And the colors of the castle at night are wonderful. :)

Thank you JB!

So much creativity in all this... I agree with JB about the night lighting on the castle, just beautiful.

The shape and detail on the original castle was very good...  anxious now to see what the addition will do to the silhouette
Thank you JPAlmighT! It will make the old tower a substitute building ;)  you'll see.

This is a clever and nice idea. I love the engine, looks so nice!

Well RCT D, it was a long way of trying, overthinking and still I have some challenges to overcome in the darkride part. But thanks for the compliments :)

So, How is Judgmentday doing at the moment: Very well actually!
The main castle is about to be finished. I made a photo series at sunrise, day,night and sunset of the new caste tower.

And another screen of the total overview

Now it is mostly building of the exterior and on the interior I have to do the fine tuning of the triggers, Still it is a lot but l will keep building patiently.

Thanks you for your comments.    :)
sorry for my late reply  :-[

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2020, 04:11 PM »
The colorful nighttime pics of the castle are beautiful, Supernovae. The castle looks like it's lit from within, shining through translucent walls.

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2020, 12:17 PM »
The colorful nighttime pics of the castle are beautiful, Supernovae. The castle looks like it's lit from within, shining through translucent walls.

Thank you JB. :) Well you are right! For the most part the light spots are mostly placed behind the towers walls shining from inside out.