Planet Imagination

• 33 replies

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Imagination
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2019, 04:12 PM »
Very fun ride! Lots and lots of theming. The final drop actually caught me by surprise. And I liked the columns lining the drop; it made the log seem like it was going even faster than it was. The two screenshots are beautiful. :)

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2019, 05:12 PM »
Oh my goodness.  I just spent an hour exploring the park.  I am speechless.  You guys must get the park and look around.  So many surprises.  Into Imagination took my breath away.  Such an amazing story.  And the way you used the time shift sequencer thing in it is awesome.  The biggest surprise was the entire darkride buried under the park!  Nightmares was truly terrifying.  You should be proud, CoasterCad!!

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Today at 09:22 AM »
Thanks everyone :).

Oh my goodness.  I just spent an hour exploring the park.  I am speechless.  You guys must get the park and look around.  So many surprises.  Into Imagination took my breath away.  Such an amazing story.  And the way you used the time shift sequencer thing in it is awesome.  The biggest surprise was the entire darkride buried under the park!  Nightmares was truly terrifying.  You should be proud, CoasterCad!!

Thanks, i am really happy you took some  time to explore my park. There's a lot more to it than the video's and screenshots show. Thank you for the compliments. It's especially great to read these lovely words from someone who's projects i very much admire. Glad you liked the park :).

Some screenshots from the Coaster Planet area:

Cheers
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Today at 01:59 PM »
I love the mixture of tropical landscaping and sci-fi in those screenshots. Your parks are always so unique and imaginative.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot