Renee Feu Adventure Park - Nepal

• 771 replies
Re: Renee Feu Adventure Park - Port of Call
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2019, 02:50 PM »
Sneak peek at the early stage of the Africa build. This is how Crocodile Creek (log flume) is starting to look.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2019, 06:55 PM »
Ah, les cocodries.  Moi, j'espère qu'ils ont mangent bien!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2019, 07:12 PM »
Ah, les cocodries.  Moi, j'espère qu'ils ont mangent bien!
No worries...they are well fed. :)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2019, 07:30 PM »
No worries...they are well fed. :)

Ça c'est bon!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2019, 05:31 AM »
Back to the Port of Call. Couple more night shots.

The completed area from above

« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2019, 12:59 PM »
Wow! Gorgeous!!!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2019, 07:57 AM »
My only real question is who the heck is the pilot of that plane?!? I hope he's not an employee!  :D

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2019, 12:23 PM »
LOL - between you and BH...there seem to be some hangups about all the crashed vehicles in my park. I will have to cut back in the future lands....NOT!!!!

And thanks for the great comments as well.

Couple of artsy shots of the boat dock area.

« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2019, 05:01 AM »
Here is a completed map of this land

Offline cap396

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2019, 05:59 AM »
Love that map!  Great work, as always.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2019, 02:31 PM »
Amazing map! Definitely a very inspirational project that I will definitely be using as a reference whenever it comes to building tropical/adventure areas.

« Reply #281 on: February 12, 2019, 08:45 PM »
Here is a overview video of this section of the park. This will have to hold you all over for a week or so, as I will soon be on vacation for a while.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2019, 09:37 PM »
Just finished watching your video, wowman. And oh man, I sure hope you're able to resuscitate this park after your reinstall. It would be tragic to loose all this. I'm looking forward to seeing the Africa/Egypt section.

« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2019, 09:11 PM »
Did a little test on a faux railroad crossing

« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2019, 10:06 AM »
Back in the good old USA and getting my schedule back to normal.
Here is a video of how the boat ride looks through this land.

« Reply #285 on: February 23, 2019, 08:04 AM »
Here is video of the chair lift going through this section of the park

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 23, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Gorgeous work, man!  I love this park. 

« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2019, 07:22 AM »
THX Fisherman = more to come soon

Here is a ground-level walk through this section of the park. Enjoy

Offline Redhair

• Can't... Stop... Playing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2019, 07:55 AM »
Very, very, very neat looking! Love the ground view, very cool experience.

« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2019, 02:56 PM »
You're much further along on this than I had realized.  Is this a recently taken video?  Because that's not really a bad framerate considering all you have going on here.

It's easy to forget while watching this that we don't technically have much building and scenery pieces for this theme, but you've taken what little was available and made it go a very long way.  You also excelled at building up everything on both sides of this path just high enough to hide what's behind them but not unrealistically high.   A walkthrough like this really makes me feel like this place exists.

I really liked the walk along that narrow exterior path, kind of like a scenic backstage area that's open to the public.  That's something I really want to steal.

« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2019, 03:23 PM »
Steal away. Yes this was done recently, but recorded with CheatEngine (I think at 5%)...so don't be fooled.

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2019, 11:57 AM »
Very beautiful!!! Watched your latest clip - what fantastic entertainment. Thanks so much for sharing... :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2019, 12:36 PM »
I just watched all the videos. I love all the details, diverse areas and architecture, and the beautiful landscaping. Another great park!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #293 on: February 27, 2019, 06:45 AM »
THX again guys and glad you can enjoy this.

Here is a recap video of this land.

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #294 on: February 28, 2019, 10:04 AM »
Nice video of this area. The rides are well integrated and themed. It looks interesting and realistic as well. You add many details and the landscape is stunning. The video presents the park in a great way so that I want to visit.

« Reply #295 on: March 01, 2019, 06:14 AM »
THX RCT-D

THX again guys!

We will now move away from the Port of Call and head towards our first adventures. We head to the dangers of Africa.
This land will really be several smaller sections that we will look at individually.
First we will have Harambe, where you can explore the village, catch a sky ride to other parks of the world, ride through the crocodile infested waterways, or take a spin on some more gentle rides.

We will then explore the Congo where you can come face to face with great apes and take a ride over Gorilla Mist Falls.

Savanna Island is next where exciting thrills can be found, great eats and wondrous animals.  You can also catch a boat ride on Adventure River to other parts of the world.

First let's look at a quick drawing of what my mind came up with to inspire this land. Not much there, except notes that there would be a train station, a village and a flat ride in the village. Also mention of a crocodile log flume ride.

Here is a early build photo. Just a few buildings placed, and the main rides are also built, but very little detail has been worked on yet.

Savanna Island in its very early stages as well. We will explore this island in much more detail later on.

Here is a different shot of the Croc Creek ride. The queue and surrounding area is completed, but all the detailing around the ride itself still needs to be done.

Re: Renee Feu Adventure Park - Africa...Harambe
« Reply #296 on: March 03, 2019, 02:17 PM »
Africa will be made up of 4 different areas.

The orange will be Harambe Village. I have this area about 2/3 completed and will start to share photos of this area soon.

The yellow Congo section will be next. I have actually started placement of some rides and paths here to make sure they fit in with Harambe correctly. This will be a dead end area and guests will need to return back through Harambe, or catch the train to Egypt.

The will be the blue section which is the Savannah Island...I know kind of contradicts itself, but I'm going with it for now as that is what it is.

The green area will be Egypt, but that will be a mega land that will end up standing on its own. I may not work on the area until much later as I'm thinking of jumping over to South America after I complete the 3 sub-Africa sections.

Here is the Harambe section from above (in its current state)

Here is what the Congo is looking like. It will have a dive coaster as the main draw that will dive down a set of waterfalls. At the top section of the ride, it will slowly pass through gorilla and chimp exhibits. The will also be a small street and faux and real balloon rides.

The Savannah area will have a high octane flat ride, restaurants and shops and animal viewing areas.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 03, 2019, 03:57 PM »
Savannah Island seems like a pretty good name/concept to me. During the rainy season, the dry rivers and lakebeds fill up with water (for a while, anyway). I would imagine that there quite a few islands on the savannah during this time. :)

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2019, 05:09 AM »
The overheads confirm that this park is much larger (and you're much further along with building it) than I thought.  And while I liked Star Wars, the layout here feels much more realistic and natural.

« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2019, 05:54 AM »
Thanks guys. I'm having fun with this park (except for the terribly slow menu load times that damper the speed of building. Sometimes I forget what I was trying to access because it takes so long and I walk away from my desk while waiting).

Here are the two main entrance arches to this area from the Port of Call. Yes, technically I know Harambe is part of Africa, so I may have to change the one sign at some point. We will focus right now on the right side and explore the Harambe Village area in detail. (the other side goes to the bridge for the Savannah section of this land).

After passing under the entry arch, you cross a bridge over the Adventure Express track.

Looking over the left side of the bridge you can see where the train passes through this land and also the station for the chair lift.