Renee Feu Adventure Park - Nepal

• 776 replies
Re: Renee Feu Adventure Park - Nepal
« Reply #750 on: November 09, 2019, 08:41 AM »
That architecture...I just can't even...  This is so beautiful, man.
THX - but I will give credit as we walk through this in more detail. Most all those buildings are, or at least started out as workshop items. There was no way I could build all those from scratch on my own.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 10, 2019, 06:26 AM »
Well you are a master at putting together parts other folks built then.  Ha ha!  It's just gorgeous.

« Reply #752 on: November 11, 2019, 07:22 AM »
Another angle of the whole island

looking straight down on this creation

« Reply #753 on: November 13, 2019, 11:13 AM »
Lets start to take a closer look.
There are basically 3 main entries to this land/island from other areas of the park.
First we have a bridge coming from the Sub-Continent (yet to be built) part of the park. Here is what that entry looks like.

Coming over from the SE Asia (yet to be built) part of the park is this bridge and entry building.

« Reply #754 on: November 18, 2019, 02:35 PM »
The main entrance we will take a look at comes over from the Africa area.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 18, 2019, 03:44 PM »
Two really nice screenshots today, wowman. I like the torches lining the bridge from Africa to Kathmandu. The 2nd pic would make a great jigsaw puzzle. I Love the (seemingly) rickety bridge, covered with vines. And with Elch's Dream Gardens park, it looks like SGW has a little Kathmandu competition going on at the moment. ;)  Not that it's a competition though; it's interesting to see how different community members approach the same subject, much like the official SGW competitions.

« Reply #756 on: November 20, 2019, 06:11 AM »
That last shot is a money-shot for sure.  The grist mill is a beautiful structure, but you've really framed it nicely here.  Also like the Kathmandu signage, it grabs your attention.

« Reply #757 on: November 21, 2019, 05:31 AM »
So once you cross that bridge the path heads up into the base of Mt. Raven where there is an entrance to an icy cave.

But...before we enter the cave, lets turn around and look back at what you see when heading out of this area...Africa. the bridge we just crossed is to the right, and to the left is the bridge to Egypt, which is under construction right now.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 21, 2019, 11:08 PM »
I like the icy-blue glow inside the cave. Makes me wanna go up there and see what its all about. It's great that Planet Coaster allows you to have daytime lights, unlike RCT3 where they only come on at night.

« Reply #759 on: November 23, 2019, 08:22 AM »
And here is inside the ice cave where you will find the Yeti Ice Party. A whip flat ride on ice, with dance lights and music playing.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 23, 2019, 01:49 PM »
Very unique and clever themeing of the whip ride. Really cool. (pun intended)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #761 on: November 23, 2019, 02:50 PM »
Wow, your "ice lighting" is fantastic.  I'm cold just looking at that.

Are you going to use the yeti from the workshop for this attraction?  (He might be in the photos already, I'm not very observant.)

« Reply #762 on: November 23, 2019, 02:52 PM »
THX ShyGuy - I do also like the way this turned out.

JP - yes - that Yeti made it into this land, but not on this ride...you will have to watch for him later....no spoilers from me.

« Reply #763 on: November 25, 2019, 08:18 AM »
Another angle

Exiting back into the main pathway

« Reply #764 on: November 27, 2019, 09:08 AM »
Here is a list of the main blueprints I used in this area of Nepal. I also used a bunch of TMTK pieces, but its almost impossible for me to track them all down for giving credit.

If you have something you see here, go ahead and call it out!!

Africa Entry/cave
Mina's Café by Sdanwolf
Tropical Jungle Rope Bridge by Ozbotkin
Ozbotkin by PixelWess89
Mr Wok Chow Mein by Fricker
Market Stands by Mina (throughout this land)
Qin Dynasty Park Entrance by Miss_T_
[Shuanglongbi] Chinese Decorative wall by drld
African Entrance by scubajoe

So, moving back out into the main corridor of the cave...

On the left is the Yala Coffee Cafe. You cross a short bridge off the side of the cliff (outside the cave) to get to the counter service.

from the outside the cafe looks like this...a modified blueprint building (I believe this one was from Sdanwolf)

« Reply #765 on: November 29, 2019, 01:47 PM »
opposite the coffee shop is an area of benches where you can sit and enjoy your snacks and drinks.

and you exit the cavern into the streets of Kathmandu.

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #766 on: November 29, 2019, 02:27 PM »
this is really a stunning project! Just Wow!!!
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

« Reply #767 on: December 01, 2019, 12:10 PM »
As we get more into the streets of Kathmandu...here is a real life photo of the look and feel I was going for. While it might no be as fully filled with signs and stuff as what you see here, I did as much in the game as I could without it getting totally out of control. The initial street scenes I will share will not be the 'main street', so they will not be as crowded, but once I round the corner it should look more like this.

« Reply #768 on: December 03, 2019, 08:06 AM »
Moving out of the cavern and into the streets of Kathmandu. Before we get to the main street, lets first take a look at whats right outside the cavern along the river cliffs.

There is a cliff dwelling mill building that houses restrooms and a nice flower market along the walkway.

From the other side

« Reply #769 on: December 07, 2019, 11:31 AM »
Continuing down this pathway you pass the entrance of the flat ride Condor's Nest on the right (but we will take a closer look at that a bit later).

and up ahead is the Thamal Doner restaurant.(thats the name of a real restaurant in Kathmandu)

« Reply #770 on: December 07, 2019, 11:33 AM »
Also, here are some more credits for blueprints I used from other that will be showcased in this next area of the land.

Nepal Village House by Whoopity Scoop

Nepali Mainstreet 1 by Bullethead

Nepali Restaurant by Bullethead

The Bridal Carriage by Wikz

Pirate Theme Façade by Pezzilla

Metal Shack (multiple) by CrimsonSun

The Adventurer's Clubhouse by TheOakSpade

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 07, 2019, 06:43 PM »
Your Nepal area is bursting with color; the many balloons add to that. In your previous post, I really like the "From the other side" pic with the mill and tour boat. Very nice.

« Reply #772 on: December 09, 2019, 10:51 AM »
THX!!!

here is the backside of the restaurant. It has 3 levels. The street level where you enter (and saw in the post above), an upper deck for VIP seating, and a lower outside deck for a nice view along the river.

Another street level shot of the pathway in this area.

« Reply #773 on: December 11, 2019, 06:13 AM »
Across the pathway from the restaurant is a small street side food stand and the entrance to Condor's Nest flat ride (but we will take a closer look at that later).

Rounding the corner you start to get a better look at the main drag through Kathmandu.

here is a bird's eye view looking down the main street

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 11, 2019, 12:55 PM »
You've done an excellent job at capturing the look and feel of downtown Kathmandu. It must have taken forever to find images to fill all those billboards!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #775 on: December 11, 2019, 04:49 PM »
yep - that are unique - no repeats

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 11, 2019, 09:13 PM »
I love the clutter of signage on your main street. Plus the ever-present power lines draped overhead.