Renee Feu Adventure Park - Nepal

• 890 replies

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Renee Feu Adventure Park - Nepal
« Reply #870 on: May 01, 2020, 09:46 PM »
Thanks for the ride, wowman. :)  I guess it's a case of "ask, and ye shall receive" (sometimes). I had to watch the video twice; the first time, I was so mesmerized by the music that I missed some of the visuals. :whistling:  I think going under the tower/bridge on the way back was my favorite part. I liked seeing the Flying Temple doing its thing in the background as well.

« Reply #871 on: May 05, 2020, 08:28 AM »
a nice postcard inviting you to this part of the park

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 05, 2020, 10:19 AM »
That postcard screenshot looks fantastic. Almost real!

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #873 on: May 06, 2020, 08:13 AM »
Yes I love the cable rides in Planco. Especially enjoyable for this kind of show cases. It is giving a better understanding of the size and infrastructure of the area. Lovely done this editing  B)
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 06, 2020, 08:26 AM »
Great job on that postcard!
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

« Reply #875 on: May 08, 2020, 07:46 PM »
THX again everyone.

Let's check out what looks like taking the boats around the island of Nepal.

First the Green Line heads up around the north end of the island passing under a rock cave/arch.

this is the Blue Line sharing the same waterway as the Green Line north of the island.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: May 08, 2020, 10:49 PM »
All 3 images are extra nice today, wowman. Another fine example of your rock painting skills is evident in the first (and second) pic. Love the double arches/cave openings.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 09, 2020, 06:34 AM »
Magical as always!  That last shot is so, so good.

« Reply #878 on: May 12, 2020, 08:03 PM »
THX!!!

So the Green Line boats head off to the station in the background, and the Blue Line continues to the west side of the island.

Where the head past the steep cliffs under the Cliffhanger Hotel and the Cliffhanger ride...and into a narrow canyon.

...and past a beautiful waterfall.

« Reply #879 on: May 16, 2020, 07:30 PM »
Continuing on past the waterfalls...

A couple critters

Jumping back to the Green Line, pulling into the station.

Looking down into the little cove where the station is located

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 16, 2020, 09:01 PM »
The first pic looks kinda scary; like the rocks are gonna come crashing down on us. The 3rd pic is my favorite; lots of interesting stuff going on and a good composition/camera angle. Oh, and I finally figured out- the Green Line boats have green stripes, and the Blue Line boats have blue stripes. Nothing gets past me! :whistling:

« Reply #881 on: May 21, 2020, 08:20 AM »
The Green Line leaving the station and heading into the canyons

Heading out towards the main waterway

The Orange Line passing by the south side of the island

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 21, 2020, 04:23 PM »
In the first pic, I like how the boat is deep in the shadow cast by the rock arch. I think that would be an interesting, and memorable, sensation as you ride the ride. In the "Heading out towards the main waterway" pic, for some reason it looks like a small scale-model with a tiny little boat cruising along the track; beautiful shot, too.

« Reply #883 on: May 21, 2020, 06:52 PM »
In the first pic, I like how the boat is deep in the shadow cast by the rock arch. I think that would be an interesting, and memorable, sensation as you ride the ride. In the "Heading out towards the main waterway" pic, for some reason it looks like a small scale-model with a tiny little boat cruising along the track; beautiful shot, too.
just wait...you just may get to see what riding that boat in the shadow will be like!!!

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #884 on: May 22, 2020, 07:08 AM »
Looks nice, the buildings are awesome. Great atmosphere with that river and boat. Beautiful views.

« Reply #885 on: May 25, 2020, 07:18 AM »
Enjoy a boat ride around the island of Nepal...

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 25, 2020, 07:53 AM »
I love all the views of the park!!!  Wonderful!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 25, 2020, 02:37 PM »
Thanks for the boat rides, wowman. I think I was right about the boats passing through the shadows cast by the rock arches. It produces a unique sense of 'being there'; interaction with the environment. I think Nepal is my favorite part of the park (so far); I probably say that about every new area that you show us. ;)  On the Blue Line, where the boats pass to the west of the isle, there's a lot of empty, green space to the right. I'm guessing another part of the park is going there eventually? (Otherwise, you would have placed rocks and foliage there to block the view.)

« Reply #888 on: May 25, 2020, 03:38 PM »
Thanks for the boat rides, wowman. I think I was right about the boats passing through the shadows cast by the rock arches. It produces a unique sense of 'being there'; interaction with the environment. I think Nepal is my favorite part of the park (so far); I probably say that about every new area that you show us. ;)  On the Blue Line, where the boats pass to the west of the isle, there's a lot of empty, green space to the right. I'm guessing another part of the park is going there eventually? (Otherwise, you would have placed rocks and foliage there to block the view.)
yes - that will be the Sub-Continent area that has not been built yet. the space will be filled and the gondola track altered a bit to fir into that area. I will redo-this section of the boat ride video once this land is worked on.

« Reply #889 on: May 25, 2020, 03:39 PM »
I usually try to capture photo and video angles to not show stuff like that, but sometimes its really hard.

« Reply #890 on: May 26, 2020, 04:07 PM »
Oh Boy, tried several times. I can open the park and tool around, but as soon as I try to do something...like delete a piece, or add a piece....BA BOOM...crash city. So, I'm not to hopeful how much further I can go with this one. I haven't given up hope yet. I will keep trying.