Rides Not Recognizing Information Booths

• 2 replies

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Rides Not Recognizing Information Booths
« on: August 27, 2018, 07:44 AM »
I posted a bug report in the official forums and was wondering if anybody here is having the same problem.

In my contest park, I've had an info booth selling priority passes since the very beginning, and several rides in the park from before the last patch have functioning priority queues.  This is all still working just fine.

HOWEVER, new rides added to the park since 1.7.3 do not recognize that this info booth exists.  They all say I need to build one before I can enable priority passes on the new rides.  So I plunked down a new info booth immediately adjacent to one of these new rides, but the ride still doesn't know it exists.  As a result, I'm unable to enable priority passes for the new rides, which means I can't build priority queues.

Here's the bug report:  https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/33942-Cannot-Enable-Priority-Pass-for-Rides-since-1-7-3-Patch?p=239054#post239054
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Rides Not Recognizing Information Booths
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:01 PM »
Well, never mind.  Seems there's a scroll bar that if used, shows the "Enable Priority Pass" button at the very bottom.   So false alarm.  Forget I mentioned it.

HOWEVER, this doesn't seem normal to me.  I remember the "Enable Priority Pass" button being visible without having to scroll for it.  But OTOH, I'm becoming an old fart, am often drunk when I play PC, and huffed a lot of Iraqi nerve gas back in Desert Storm, so am not the most credible of witnesses.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Rides Not Recognizing Information Booths
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 06:24 AM »
Well, never mind.  Seems there's a scroll bar that if used, shows the "Enable Priority Pass" button at the very bottom.   So false alarm.  Forget I mentioned it.

HOWEVER, this doesn't seem normal to me.  I remember the "Enable Priority Pass" button being visible without having to scroll for it.  But OTOH, I'm becoming an old fart, am often drunk when I play PC, and huffed a lot of Iraqi nerve gas back in Desert Storm, so am not the most credible of witnesses.
Rookie  ::)