Disneyland Resort: Questions, Tips, or Advice?

• 3 replies

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Disneyland Resort: Questions, Tips, or Advice?
« on: September 02, 2018, 01:41 PM »
If you're planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort and have any questions or need some tips or advice, post here, as I know the resort like the back of my hand. Even if you're not planning a trip, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
Re: Disneyland Resort: Questions, Tips, or Advice?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 05:13 AM »
Have you used or know someone who did, the MaxPass with the PhotoPass benefits?  Seems like a good deal, I'm just wondering if others had an opinion in it, good, bad or indifferent?  We're thinking of adding them when we get there in November.  Our tickets are already bought and paid for otherwise (electronic vouchers), so I guess we just pay for MaxPass when we get there.  Have to purchase park tickets then for my daughter and her boyfriend anyways...

Offline L4C Designs

• Coasters are great but dark rides are fun too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 09:03 AM »
MaxPass is definitely worth the price! I've had days where I've never been without a FastPass and just hop from attraction to attraction without waiting in any stand-by queues.

(shyguy, I'm a Disneyland cast member and AP, so I'm happy to help out answering questions too!)
Disney Realms - A New Kind of Magic Kingdom - Coming in 2019
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,18972.0.html

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 10:10 AM »
(shyguy, I'm a Disneyland cast member and AP, so I'm happy to help out answering questions too!)
You're more than welcome to help with answers. :)

As for the MaxPass, I myself, have never purchased it. I spend most of my time these days photographing the parks and not riding a lot of rides, so I have no need for it. But if your time is limited, than as L4C says, I'm sure its worth it.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot