Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food

• 6 replies

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food
« on: September 09, 2018, 11:47 AM »
Lego Store

The Lego Store is located right off the hotel lobby, next to the registration desk.

This little gift shop offers a small selection of Legoland souvenirs.

In addition, you find various sundries for hotel guest, like batteries, skin car products, and toiletries.

Soft drinks, bottled water, other assorted drinks and sun glasses.

T-Shirts

More to come...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:00 PM by shyguy »

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food (Mini's Lounge)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:24 PM »
Mini's Lounge

Mini's Lounge is a great place to start your day off with a cup of coffee, fresh fruit or pastry, or grab a snack and beverage to go. After a fun-filled day in the park, sit back and relax with a glass of beer, wine, or one of the specialty cocktails served here.

Assorted beverages, fresh fruit, snacks, and desserts are all available here.

And it wouldn't be Legoland without various Lego characters on display.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 09:26 PM by shyguy »

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food (Mini's Lounge)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:09 PM »
I like how they carried the Lego theme into the Lounge. All the primary (and secondary) colors in the chairs, the pendent lamps, and the Lego-like bricks hanging from the ceiling. But it all comes together and doesn't look gaudy- just invitingly warm and friendly.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food (Skyline Cafe)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:24 PM »
Skyline Cafe

The Skyline Cafe offers a variety of delicious appetizers, lunch and dinner menu items, as well as a wide variety of tap beers, wines and spirits.

The Skyline Cafe is a very modern, colorful, and hip place to dine and just hang out.

This Lego waitress is happy to serve you.

A full service bar supplies a wide selection of beers, wines, and specialty cocktails.

The outdoor patio service window.

Interesting and unique wall decor is all around.

The cafe offers a great "penthouse" view of the Lego skyline "below".

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Legoland Resort Hotel - Shops & Food (Brick's Family Restaurant)
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 02:54 PM »
Brick's Family Restaurant

Brick's Family Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, buffet style.

The dinner buffet features homemade soups, fresh salad bar, carved meats sliced to order, a variety of hot and cold entrees, side dishes, desserts and sweets. Breakfast is complimentary for hotel guests and features fresh fruit, smoothies, omelet station, bacon, sausage, hot and cold cereals and more.

The Kids' Station features hot dogs, pizza, french fries, and other kids' favorites, served at a lower level that kids can easily reach.

Of course, the dining room is decorated with colorful murals and Lego characters everywhere you look.

There are also creepy looking Lego characters around for "meet and greets".

This colorful outdoor dining patio is used on days when the restaurant gets busy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:56 PM by shyguy »

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 09:06 PM »
Took me a second to get the S.Platt joke on the recipe book. ;) This looks like my kind of restaurant- I have a weakness for buffets. I like the colorful clear light fixtures. The tables look a little small for more than 2 people to sit at, though.
I'm trying to figure out the mural on the brick wall. I think the mural was painted onto the smooth wall first and then fake brick (maybe a half-inch thick) was overlaid around it? I like how the cookie dough(?) is spilling out of the mixer bowl.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 09:58 PM »
I'm trying to figure out the mural on the brick wall. I think the mural was painted onto the smooth wall first and then fake brick (maybe a half-inch thick) was overlaid around it?
I'm pretty sure you're right, although in all honesty, I didn't really pay all that much attention to how it was done when I photographed it. But the Legoland people have come up with some very creative wall murals all throughout the hotel.