(WIP) Disney's Grand Adventure Park (Opening/Release Promo Video)

• 68 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Glad you're still working on this. I look forward to seeing more of Goofy's Motor Mania.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Thanks guys   :)

Looks like a unique attraction. I predict it is a similar experience to Slinky Dog Dash.  :up:

Yup, exactly that. High capacity family coaster.[/size]

Enjoy a relaxing drink on our veranda, after a good night's sleep......

Drop in anytime.....

wow - great shot

wow - great shot

Thanks  :).

As we head into the final couple of months before we open the first of hopefully a series of parks to the public. Why not enjoy a few minutes to relax at a few park benches in different areas........

Please note though, that none of the areas shown are completely finished!
[/size]

Re: (WIP) Disney's Grand Adventure Park (Bench POV's)
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2019, 09:39 AM »
very cool way to present the park with the short 'bench' videos. almost like a moving still photo. Park looks great.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2019, 03:19 PM »
I would sit at the TOT bench all day. I would have an annual pass just to do that! Amazing work!

Offline planetthrilldude57

• The sun is always shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2019, 04:34 PM »
This has got to be one of my favorite planet coaster projects! Everything about this just goes together so nicely! Looks amazing!  :up:

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2019, 05:44 AM »
very cool way to present the park with the short 'bench' videos. almost like a moving still photo. Park looks great.

Thanks, I've always liked the concept and for not very much work it can offer a lot more than a still shot. The music, atmosphere and movement of attractions are so important in parks like these.

I would sit at the TOT bench all day. I would have an annual pass just to do that! Amazing work!

Haha, thanks. WDWDN do very similar things for 5 minute videos. Worth a look!

This has got to be one of my favorite planet coaster projects! Everything about this just goes together so nicely! Looks amazing!  :up:

Thank you! It's been one of these ones where stuff comes naturally. As much as I love the original park, there are bits which drag on! Not really happened with this one though. Although it is a fraction of the size for the moment and wont be any bigger on release.

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 01:10 PM »
I don't even remotely care that it's technically not a Disney owned venture.........

The theming available is simply too good not to dive into and the concept works perfectly for this area.

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2019, 08:19 AM »
Fancy a bite to eat while on Hollywood Boulevard? Look no further than the 'Depot Grill Co.' Located next door to the 'Regal Theatre' & across from 'the Hollywood Tower Hotel'

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2019, 12:48 PM »
Gorgeous screenshots!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2019, 03:14 PM »
The area and buildings look quite nice but the pics are kinda washed out.  Like a day here in the tropics with the sky full of Saharan dust and I forgot my shades, so the glare is intense.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2019, 08:53 AM »
Great job. As someone who's recently visited Disney's hollywood studio's for the first time, i am definetly feeling the vibe again i had in that park with your beautiful screens.
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

Offline cody

• View Profile

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2019, 01:10 PM »
Yes, the atmosphere is amazing, the buildings are fantastic! This park is becoming a true masterpiece! :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2019, 02:42 AM »
Gorgeous screenshots!
The area and buildings look quite nice but the pics are kinda washed out.  Like a day here in the tropics with the sky full of Saharan dust and I forgot my shades, so the glare is intense.

Thanks

Great job. As someone who's recently visited Disney's hollywood studio's for the first time, i am definetly feeling the vibe again i had in that park with your beautiful screens.
I just keep falling in love with this project over and over again!
Yes, the atmosphere is amazing, the buildings are fantastic! This park is becoming a true masterpiece! :)

Thanks guys. The atmosphere is the most critical thing to capture in my opinion. The rides can be incredible but if the atmosphere's s**t, then it's all for nothing. Glad you like it!

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2019, 04:35 AM »
That Regal Theatre is amazing!!! It's too bad Frontier hasn't given us any show attractions.

Beautiful trolley and barn building. I'm really enjoying dissecting your pics to see how you are building this wonderful creation!

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2019, 06:52 AM »
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! So realistic looking, and I love the architecture. I love those bench videos too, awesome work!

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2019, 08:20 AM »
That Regal Theatre is amazing!!! It's too bad Frontier hasn't given us any show attractions.

Beautiful trolley and barn building. I'm really enjoying dissecting your pics to see how you are building this wonderful creation!

Thanks very much. The trolley is actually a workshop item, but the rest is original :)

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! So realistic looking, and I love the architecture. I love those bench videos too, awesome work!

Glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the kind words.

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2019, 08:51 AM »
Ditto to what everyone is saying about the architecture, especially in the first photo of this update where you see the  staggered front layers and elevations of the 3 buildings side by side.

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2019, 01:08 PM »
Ditto to what everyone is saying about the architecture, especially in the first photo of this update where you see the  staggered front layers and elevations of the 3 buildings side by side.

Thanks guys, the Architecture is a big driver for me. Glad to see it's capturing the right kind of vibes.

Just going to leave this here......... 31 days and counting....

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Loved the Mickey fireworks at the end. :)

Offline Walle_Epcot

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
I've spent a long time just watching those bench vids on repeat! Just sitting there like I do at WDW which tells me this park is incredible!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Hehehe, nice way to use the fireworks to make a tease :)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Loved the Mickey fireworks at the end. :)

I've spent a long time just watching those bench vids on repeat! Just sitting there like I do at WDW which tells me this park is incredible!

Hehehe, nice way to use the fireworks to make a tease :)

Thanks folks.

I'm going to do a small series of previews for various things in the run up to opening.

A small promo video to try and build the hype for release.....

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: (WIP) Disney's Grand Adventure Park (Opening/Release Promo Video)
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2019, 08:50 PM »
Nice tease but your security staff should really keep a better eye out for folks perving the park through the underbrush :)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Re: (WIP) Disney's Grand Adventure Park (Opening/Release Promo Video)
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2019, 11:54 AM »
Nice tease but your security staff should really keep a better eye out for folks perving the park through the underbrush :)

Haha. Thanks