Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!

• 7 replies

Offline BEAMER3K

• B&M, Intamin & RMC
    • View Profile
    • NRG-FLO Gaming
Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:21 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Antonio, but I prefer to be called by my PSN ID/Xbox GT: BEAMER3K.
I use to be apart of the old RCT Depot (I think that was the name of the site) a long time ago and it's been a while since it closed. I have been lack in joining any new theme park game forums, but I was going to join the No Limits Exchange until they recently closed. But I've decided to come and finally show off my creations in No Limits 2. I've been playing roller coaster and theme park games for a very long time, RCT1, RCT2, RCT3, No Limits 1, No Limits 2 and soon Planet Coaster (once I save all the money I need to build a new PC, six months) too.

I've been playing with No Limits since the first one came out, and No Limits 2 for a year or so. I've built fully detailed modern realistic parks in RCT2 and tried to in RCT3 (until my computer couldn't handle it anymore). I'm in the planning and design phase of a new park for Planet Coaster. I'm also a coaster fanatic, my favorite coaster is Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point, which is also my favorite park. I like B&M's a lot as well as Intamin, RMC, and other coaster manufactures. I'm quite good at coaster design and park design and I can't wait to show you what I can do in Planet Coaster, once I get my hands on it. I think I'm done with RCT3 for now.
Anyway, I'll leave you with one or two screenshots of my newest coaster I made in NL2, Renegade.
Cheers
BEAMER3K  B)

If you want to see more of my coasters, or the park I was working on in RCT3, or my artwork visit here:
https://www.deviantart.com/beamer3k/
HEY!
I'm BEAMER3K, and that's also my PSN ID and XBL Gamertag.
I'm a designer/creator/artist/writer/metalhead/gamer.
:D

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:30 PM »
Welcome to SGW, BEAMER3K.

We really need more NoLimits players posting here. Your screenshots look great. I look forward to seeing more of your work posted. :)

Offline BEAMER3K

• B&M, Intamin & RMC
    • View Profile
    • NRG-FLO Gaming
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:37 PM »
Welcome to SGW, BEAMER3K.

We really need more NoLimits players posting here. Your screenshots look great. I look forward to seeing more of your work posted. :)

Thanks shyguy.
Sure, I have like 20-25 (maybe more coasters) in NL2 I could show off to you guys. I really haven't shown off them anywhere but Facebook, and I've never provided download links to any of them, maybe I'll start doing that. Well, once I start building parks and coasters in Planet Coaster, that will change.
I'm glad you like my coaster. I'll be sharing a lot of my creations in NL2 and Planet Coaster (once I get it).
I could use a lot of friends here who would be willing to help me out with my creations and future collaborations.
Cheers.
HEY!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 09:34 PM »
Welcome to Shyguy's World. We are one of the prime destinations for theme park simulation games. I really like your nolimits creations and I did look through your portfolio to find the RCT3 creations. Good work on everything you have many talents it appears and I know you will be a great member to have here. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns please do not hesitate to contact a member of the SGW staff. I cannot wait to see your works! 

Offline BEAMER3K

• B&M, Intamin & RMC
    • View Profile
    • NRG-FLO Gaming
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 10:07 PM »
Welcome to Shyguy's World. We are one of the prime destinations for theme park simulation games. I really like your nolimits creations and I did look through your portfolio to find the RCT3 creations. Good work on everything you have many talents it appears and I know you will be a great member to have here. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns please do not hesitate to contact a member of the SGW staff. I cannot wait to see your works!

Thanks. I was told by someone in a Theme Park Game group on Facebook to come here since some of the old sites I use to frequent and post my RCT creations on closed down. One being RCT Depot. Thanks, I am trying to improve on everything I do as far as theme park and roller coaster design and architecture goes. Planet Coaster is what I'm aiming for right now. Just wait till I start building in Planet Coaster, you will all be blown away (my creations will be on the level of this guy on YouTube called Silvarret)!!!!!! Maybe I'm the next Silvarret? LOL...
Anyway, if there's anything I need help with, whether it's No Limits 2 related or Planet Coaster related, I shall let you know!
HEY!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 06:13 AM »
Thanks. I was told by someone in a Theme Park Game group on Facebook to come here since some of the old sites I use to frequent and post my RCT creations on closed down. One being RCT Depot. Thanks, I am trying to improve on everything I do as far as theme park and roller coaster design and architecture goes. Planet Coaster is what I'm aiming for right now. Just wait till I start building in Planet Coaster, you will all be blown away (my creations will be on the level of this guy on YouTube called Silvarret)!!!!!! Maybe I'm the next Silvarret? LOL...
Anyway, if there's anything I need help with, whether it's No Limits 2 related or Planet Coaster related, I shall let you know!
I am actually in that group as well, I post all of my screenshots there so I can grab them for my personal Facebook album. Makes me glad to see some members of the group come to SGW.

Offline Elch

• Berlin, Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 06:33 AM »
Welcome to SGW, BEAMER3K! :)
Looking forward to see your creations.

Offline BEAMER3K

• B&M, Intamin & RMC
    • View Profile
    • NRG-FLO Gaming
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22 PM »
I am actually in that group as well, I post all of my screenshots there so I can grab them for my personal Facebook album. Makes me glad to see some members of the group come to SGW.

Thanks Cody.

Thanks Elch. I will definitely be posting a lot. I have a lot to show off.
HEY!