What's The BEST Roller Coaster You've Ever Been On?

• 5 replies

Offline BEAMER3K

• B&M, Intamin & RMC
    • View Profile
    • NRG-FLO Gaming
What's The BEST Roller Coaster You've Ever Been On?
« on: October 14, 2018, 10:21 PM »
Two words:

STEEL VENGEANCE!
@
Cedar Point
 :w00t:
HEY!
I'm BEAMER3K, and that's also my PSN ID and XBL Gamertag.
I'm a designer/creator/artist/writer/metalhead/gamer.
:D

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: What's The BEST Roller Coaster You've Ever Been On?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 11:12 PM »
Big Thunder Mountain @DLP. (Vekoma) - I love all Bolliger&Mabillard's, Intamin's or many Mack rides or popular woodies etc. etc. There are so many!
But if it comes to the best rollercoaster I've ever experienced, I think it's the Big Thunder Mountain at DLP by Vekoma, because everytime I've been on it it was just pure fun! I haven't seen anyone leaving the train at the end without a big smile on the face... It's not the wildest, fastest or roughest or has inversions, its a family coaster only, but the layout, the imagineering and themeing, the sounds, the music and the very unique design with the Island and the one and only Disneyland atmosphere make it a classic you never want to miss. :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:12 AM »
too many to pick just one....but...The Beast at night in the fog. One of the best rides I ever had.

Offline Elch

• Berlin, Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:16 AM »
Hard to say, because I don't go on very high / very fast rollercoasters, so I guess it was Robin Hood in Walibi Holland when it was still very new and smooth.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:02 PM by Elch »

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 07:56 PM »
Hmmm, I'd have to say Titan and 6FoT on a hot July afternoon once it's really warmed up and moving its fastest.  First there's the nearly 300' 1st drop but the real clincher is the climbing helix which, under these conditions, sustains over 5 Gs for several seconds and you have to fight off the blackout with the good ol' fighter pilot grunt.  Then immediately after it nearly stops on the mid-course brake and you can savor a sort of high from the lack of blood in your head.  I love it ;).
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 04:56 PM »
Torn between El Toro at SFGAdv, or Skyrush at Hershey Park, both fantastic rides with lots of airtime, but if I had to choose I'd go with El Toro because SFGAdv is my home park :)