Howdy y'all!

• 3 replies
Howdy y'all!
« on: October 25, 2018, 11:25 AM »
Ok so I am Texan yes, but I don't really talk like I do in the title with a southern accent. I was hoping to attract some fellow Texas A&M Aggies with that title, in case there are a few lurking on this forum.

Anywaysss, I am a former RCT3 player, and like most of us here, an avid coaster nerd. I used to post on RCTLounge back in the day, if any of you remember that website, under a different username. I stopped playing RCT3 in 2013, and just recently got a new beefy computer and have been playing a lot of Planet Coaster. I usually only stick to making just coasters, parks are always such lengthy projects and eventually start to tax any computer's performance. I've always known about SGW, frequently downloading custom assets for RCT3 on here, but never bothered to make an account.

But now, here I am!  :D

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy y'all!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 11:59 AM »
Howdy partner, and welcome to these little ol forums. Wait, I think I'm mixing Texan with the old South. :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your projects.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 12:34 PM »
Heyo - have fun with the game and hope to see some work you do.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 12:51 PM »
Howdy partner, and welcome to these little ol forums. Wait, I think I'm mixing Texan with the old South. :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your projects.

Haha, thank you so much!

Heyo - have fun with the game and hope to see some work you do.

Thank you!