Lake planco

• 3 replies

Offline Pietrix008

• Planet Coaster addict!
    • View Profile
Lake planco
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:58 AM »
hello guys welcome to my first update on lake planco!
my name is Pieter and I live in a newly build district in lake planco.

This is my house

this district was built as a part of a bigger plan to make our little town great again!  :P there where many phases and my house was the first one. the second one was to build a theme park on the area of the old ice ring that went bankrupt 2 years ago.
so after completing phase 1 they started building and everything looked amazing

they build an entrance and from some views you could even see a chair swing being tested. sadly the theme park never opened, it never was more than an entrance. the company building the park suffered with financial problems and went out of business 4 months into the project. but nothing was lost, a second company started continuing the project and our problems seemed to be over, but switching between the two company's caused for serious delays and after 7 months the park was already over budget. none of the investors where interested in spending more money in something the entire town didn't even believe in any more. so the theme park was cancelled. and because the project had costed so much money the next 5 phases of the plans for the town where also scrapped from the planning.
so after all this sad news I hear you thinking why am I even reading this, well I have good news! the area of the old them park has been bought including the areas around it. rick's trailer park has also been bought by the company. so they have this new massive area, and what are they going to do with it.
they’re going to build the third instalment of bush gardens right next to my town. this was just announced  2 month ago, there was a meeting with the sea world Parks & entertainments group about the project but they didn't give away much. the main aspects where that it will be a nature park so the will try to keep most of the nature intact, as well as the parking lot witch will not be concrete but grass. but other than that we don't know anything jet, no name, size, attractions or a theme. the only thing I know as a theme park enthusiast is that it is going to be awesome.  here are some pictures of what is happening now.

the local gas stations has been demolished, but will be build back on the other side.

it had to make room for the new tunnel they build to go under the main intersection of our town. To help with throughput of traffic to. and in the back you can get some glimpse of the new parking lot witch is going to be enormous.

here you can see the other side of the tunnel. you can also see that our main road has been completely blocked of by covers, we need to drive around it now witch takes around 10 minutes longer so its oke.

if you look closely you can see some woodwork sticking out of the covers, they are trying really hard to not give anything away about what is happening but form what I’m seeing I think it’s a wooden  roller coaster.
So that is the first quick update I hope I can give you more information and pictures next time.

And now for the real part.
This is a modified version of lake planco, the scenario of the summer competition in witch I competed for one round and then my computer broke. Now I’ve changed the map with some new houses and a more realistic road network (I’m still working on this but trying to hide the ugly bits!).
When I first saw the map I imminently had an idea in my head but because of the rules I couldn’t really follow that plan, so with this new take I hope to build the park that I originally had in mind. I also really enjoyed the story telling of nemmie’s park and wanted to give it a try. Witch also acts as a good English lesson I guess.
Pietrix

Re: Lake planco
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 08:45 AM »
glad to see you keeping this park alive

Offline Salad Fries

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:14 AM »
Ooh! Love your road work!  Excited to see your park progressing!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:22 PM »
Glad to see you getting around to working on this park some more :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page