Eaglewood

• 12 replies

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
Eaglewood
« on: October 28, 2018, 12:37 PM »
Dear Mr. Mylk,

We have purchased 1,550 acres of land outside of Manistee, MI. We believe this is a prime location for your new attraction.

Sincerely,
Jourden Rogers
CFO Mylk Co.
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
Re: Eaglewood Resort Official Announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 06:21 PM »
Manistee News Advocate

Amusement Park to be built
The Mylk Co. just announced that the mysterious purchase outside of Manistee, MI* was made by them. Their CEO, Eobard Mylk, COO, former US Senator Bobert Fahren, and CFO Jourden Rogers* formally announced Mylk's Eaglewood Resort during a recent conference. They estimate the resort could bring $1,000,00 USD into Manistee by 1976, and estimate that over 100,000 people may attend the opening of the park on May 1, 1975.

*Editor's Note: Manistee, Michigan is a real city. It is where I grew up, and where I plan to eventually live someday (when I can get out of Florida!). The Manistee News Advocate is actually the city's local newspaper as well, so, if you want to,  go check this little gem of a city out,  Also,  Jourden Rogers is an anagram of Roger Jourden, the founder of Michigan's Adventure*
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:24 PM by TheMKGames »
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: Eaglewood
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 09:59 AM »
Some pretty good numbers. Who knows it may be larger!

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
Re: Eaglewood- Photos from the air
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 06:43 PM »
Eaglewood Courier- A Manistee News Advocate Companion
Hey all, Bobert Fahren here.

Today, I got to take a spin on a helicopter to check on Eaglewood's development.

This is Wild Arrow Railroad, an Arrow Mine Train. It is the park's pride and joy and was a joint effort by the Mylk Co. and the fine folks at Arrow Development.

This is Hotel Armstrong Custer. It is named for the leader of the Michgan Brigade at the Battle of Gettysburg, George Armstrong Custer.

This is the entrance to Eaglewood and also the Corporate/Bus parking lot.

This is the W.I.P. Patrioteer Campgrounds. Originally, the lodge would have been a secondary enterance to the park, but it was later changed to a small, rustic hunting lodge.

This is a general overview as we were leaving the resort grounds.

Thanks for reading,

Your friends at The Mylk Co.
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 01:13 PM »
Looking nice. I know it does not have any custom content, which is perfect because what matters is how you present it. You are doing pretty well and I am excited to see how this develops.

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
Re: Eaglewood- Coaster Lineup Announced
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 08:10 PM »
Manistee News Advocate July 4, 1975
Mylk Co.  Announces Roller Coasters at New Resort
Yesterday, at a media luncheon, the CEO, CFO, and COO of the Mylk Co. announced the major rides that would be present at the Eaglewood Resort. They were:

Wild Arrow Railroad: Take a ride on the wildest railroad in the state! Stats include: a 45 ft. drop into a mountainside, and 2,000 ft of track, making it the the longest roller coaster in the state! Made by the famous Arrow Development.

Dogman Dash: Take a ride on (one of) the only coaster(s) to invert twice! Stats include: a 65 ft. drop, and two "corkscrew" loops. Made by the famous Arrow Development.

Alpine Bobs: Take a ride through the Alps! Stats include: a 25 ft. drop, and two helices. Made by the world-renowned Anton Schwarzkopf.

Chippewa Run: A small family wooden roller coaster for all ages! Stats include: a 20 ft . drop, two turns, an unique "double-down" element, and 5 overall "air-time" moments. Made by the Philadelphia Toboggan Co.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 02:25 PM by TheMKGames »
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55 PM »
Pretty cool announcements! I am looking forward to seeing how they provide energy to the park.

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 10:26 PM »
I, Myles (that"s my name, MK is my initials), have some bad news... Like, really bad news. 

Unfortunately, as of today, Sunday, March 10, 2019, RCT3 no longer works. I had it for 2 and a half years. I got into custom scenery and CTRs way late into this game's life. I will hopefully be releasing some RCT2 content soon, and getting a new disk for RCT3, and getting NoLimits, but as of now, RCT2 is all I have. It is a sad day, but, I look for to the future, and the hope surrounding The Mylk Co.
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 11:57 AM »
Looking really good! Im excited to see this develop!

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
Re: Eaglewood Editor's Note
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 02:39 PM »
Hello, it's me, Myles, once again, with an announcement about this trainwreck of a project.

I'm looking to restart this project, but using a different platform: RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. This may be the first time, ever, that a user of any forum has started a project on one platform, but then restarted it on a different platform in the middle of the project (I'm excluding RCT3-Planet Coaster because those were finished, but then remade), so bear with me.

Thanks,

TheMKGames
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 12:39 PM »
Definitely an interesting approach. I think that is entirely up to you, but I also feel you will be successful whichever platform you go.

Offline TheMKGames

• I <3 MACK Rides
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2019, 02:30 PM »
Just to let everyone know, I've restarted this project successfully in RCT2. I am still only using vanilla content, and I'm also not using TT/WW packs as I don't have them.

Expect a full report by next Monday

Myles
The duck says, "MACK!"

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 07:48 PM »
Awesome start! Im excited to see this grow!