« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2019, 08:51 PM »
Very nicely done control booth ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Walt Disney Studios - Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Avec/Starring Aerosmith
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 09:31 AM »

Update time!

The unloading station has been updated and retouched!

The final brake section has also been retouched!

Next to this, safety lines have been added to the "Gravity Building" to lead evacuated guests to the nearest emergency exit

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:56 AM by Zombird »
3...2...1!

Offline Redhair

• Can't... Stop... Playing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2019, 12:04 PM »
Looks very cool!
Your coaster is already superb, but somehow you always find ways to improve.

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2019, 07:50 AM »

Dear Rockers,

After working almost a year on this project and keep improving the coaster time after time, i'm very happy
to finally announce that the completion of this project is in near sight!
This means that the Steam Workshop release might be there around the end of march.
A final release date will be announced before the end of februari.

So, what is going to happen now?

The last thing that needs to happen is the completion of the "backlot" area, and some last tweaks on the show building.

So, what still needs to happen?
  • Completion of Backlot area
  • Gravity building (coaster area) realism additions
  • Entrance billboard changes (Rock 'n' Rollercoaster sign)

And to everyone following the project, thank you so much for all your comments, help and patience!

Here are some photos of the current work :)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:58 AM by Zombird »
3...2...1!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2019, 08:24 AM »
Glad you're finally getting there!  The latest updates are excellent and I look forward to seeing the whole thing.  I'll put the champagne on ice now ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 05:24 AM »

Hey Rockers!

Glad you're finally getting there!  The latest updates are excellent and I look forward to seeing the whole thing.  I'll put the champagne on ice now ;)
Thank you so much again for the compliment :) I can also not wait till I can finally publish the ride :D

Today I started changing and improving the big "Rock 'n' Rollercoaster" sign, starting with the big CD disc.

3...2...1!

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 05:30 AM »
Oh wow! Really impressive stuff! I mean, I can't even figure out what part you used for that... amazing work

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 05:38 AM »
Oh wow! Really impressive stuff! I mean, I can't even figure out what part you used for that... amazing work

Hahaha, over 1000+ Art shapes :P
3...2...1!

PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!

Yes, I'm finally ready to release the project on the Steam Workshop! After a full year of work we can almost step aboard the Soundtracker that takes us into the musical world of Aerosmith!

On the 31st of march, you can expect the project to be downloadable from the Steam Workshop, also including a resources pack for the audio and the visuals.

After the project has been released on steam, you can still expect some updates on the project :)

-NOTE-
The workshop version might be slightly different from the main version due to the rarity of some audio and visual files. The differences are minimal.

So, till then, please enjoy the very LAST update before the release!

3...2...1!

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
So amazing!!  That sign!!  :o  Can't wait for the download.   :yes:

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
This is incredible! Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is my most favorite attraction at the Disney Parks! Awesome job.

I agree with Fisherman, if I wasn't sold before, that big sign has now got me standing in line for this one. 

Thanks again guys for your amazing compliments! :up: :up:

Small update:

I kinda forgot about the inside queue area, so I just gave that a make-over too.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:32 AM by Zombird »
3...2...1!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Nice refurbishments! It is always nice to give areas a "soft-goods" refurbishment to add in a few more details as opposed to full scale rebuild. This is looking awesome and I am excited to see more as always!  :D

And...... here it is, the FULL experience of the ride!  :D

3...2...1!

great job. The ride and whole experience was recreated really well. Also, nice job on the video edit. I'm only familiar with the Florida version of this ride and I do know the story line is a bit different, but you can really see the details you put in for the re-creation. Very well done.

Your hard work paid off in every way.  This whole project is a masters course in building, lighting, and video editing.  Definitely going to subscribe when you release it so I can see how it was all done, and hopefully learn some things.  Thank you for sharing this with us, c'est magnifique!!

Also, this video kind of makes me miss Aerosmith.   :punk:

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
I love it. Nice work!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Absolute perfection!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Thank you so much everyone  :D
On the 31st the project will be yours to experience!
3...2...1!

Soundtracker is now ready for launch!

Today is the day.
After a full-time year of work, the project is now finally finished, which means:

Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring/Avec Aerosmith is now available on the Steam Workshop!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1699516863

Please enjoy this re-creation! It is made for all you “Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster and Disney fans!

(Do not forget to download the Resources Pack FIRST. Please check the description on the workshop page)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:46 AM by Zombird »
3...2...1!

Downloaded and ridden several times.

Most realistic queue I've ever seen in this game, and probably the most realistic ride re-creation overall I've ever seen.  Really liked the inclusion of the maintenance room that you probably didn't even have to build since it's not visible from peeps.  Can't tell you how many individual pieces I clicked on to see what they were because I honestly couldn't tell.   Also can't(won't) tell  you how many of those ideas I plan to steal.

Surprised by how much of it was just the custom shapes, being used and colored in a way I'd never thought of before.  Especially that giant compact disc, wow.   I really liked the way you built the surrounding attractions, making me slightly sad that they were empty inside given how much realism went into the exteriors (and knowing that if you did build something inside, your level of quality would still surpass anything I could come up with.)

I walked all the paths inside the main ride and was blown away by how you executed the exit path, working around the game limitations of forcing peeps to exit from the entrance station.  Also really liked the way the queue splits, and now I want to go back and flood the place with peeps to see where the paths really are :)

Too bad nobody has come up with realistically sized guitars for the workshop, i saw a lot of empty guitar stands :(

My only complaint is that it's going to be hard sorting through the image files to clean up my folder, the suggestion from others on this forum has been to use a naming convention at the beginning of each filename so that they're easy to find, like "RRAA - filename.jpg" or something.   But overall this is just brilliant work and truly an example of the best of what can be done with this game.  I strongly encourage everyone to subscribe to this, if only for a ride :)

Offline SCI Rides

• Building a realistic future!
    • View Profile
    • Sobczak Coasters International
Just incredible.  I came back to SGW just in time.  Not only did I forget SGW was around, but ive been missing out on some seriously talented work.  Well done!!

Downloaded and ridden several times.

Most realistic queue I've ever seen in this game, and probably the most realistic ride re-creation overall I've ever seen.  Really liked the inclusion of the maintenance room that you probably didn't even have to build since it's not visible from peeps.  Can't tell you how many individual pieces I clicked on to see what they were because I honestly couldn't tell.   Also can't(won't) tell  you how many of those ideas I plan to steal.

Surprised by how much of it was just the custom shapes, being used and colored in a way I'd never thought of before.  Especially that giant compact disc, wow.   I really liked the way you built the surrounding attractions, making me slightly sad that they were empty inside given how much realism went into the exteriors (and knowing that if you did build something inside, your level of quality would still surpass anything I could come up with.)

I walked all the paths inside the main ride and was blown away by how you executed the exit path, working around the game limitations of forcing peeps to exit from the entrance station.  Also really liked the way the queue splits, and now I want to go back and flood the place with peeps to see where the paths really are :)

Too bad nobody has come up with realistically sized guitars for the workshop, i saw a lot of empty guitar stands :(

My only complaint is that it's going to be hard sorting through the image files to clean up my folder, the suggestion from others on this forum has been to use a naming convention at the beginning of each filename so that they're easy to find, like "RRAA - filename.jpg" or something.   But overall this is just brilliant work and truly an example of the best of what can be done with this game.  I strongly encourage everyone to subscribe to this, if only for a ride :)

Thank you for putting so much effort in giving me feedback  :D :D

Yep, those custom shapes took a LOT of time, but I guess we can say it was all worth it!

About the guitar stands, I might change the "aquarium" part  (where all the gold/platinum albums and guitars are) in the queue line later on. I will try to be creative with some shapes to make my own guitar stands :P (I promised myself to not use any toolkit items for this project, so I have to keep that promise with myself xD)

(I do not own this image)

And yes, I should have changed the file names BEFORE I uploaded it all, sorry for that xD. I can still change them, but I don't know if the game properly corrects those changes.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback!

Just incredible.  I came back to SGW just in time.  Not only did I forget SGW was around, but ive been missing out on some seriously talented work.  Well done!!

Thank you so much for your compliment!  B)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:39 AM by Zombird »
3...2...1!

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
This is insane!
Pure realism and so much details in all of the pictures.

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU