Temporarily Out of Business

• 30 replies

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Temporarily Out of Business
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2019, 04:54 AM »
How do you open a ticket. I believe I tried doing that and maybe a ticket was never opened? I have heard nothing from them.

You go to the Frontier support site, which is here (and lists all their games):  https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/index.php

There is a "Contact Us" link in the upper left corner of this page.  Click that.  On the next page, you have 2 options depending on whether or not you've ever done a ticket before.  If this is your 1st time, look over on the right side of the screen and you'll see "If this is your 1st time...." and "please open a new ticket".  This will first get your account on this site set up, then will start the ticket process.  If you already have an account on this site, log in and select the Frontier game you want help with (such as PC), which will get into the ticket process.

Eventually, you'll see of list of links for areas where you might be having problems.  Click on the most appropriate one for you, or maybe look through all of them, because each one might have useful info.  Each link will shows a list of FAQs about common problems and things you can try to fix them.  At the bottom of each list is a button for "Open a Ticket", if nothing shown works for you.

When you open a ticket, you put in your contact info, attach your DxDiag, and also link your Steam profile page.  Then you describe your problem and send the ticket.  The game stores a lot of logs attached to your Steam ID so by linking your profile, Frontier can find your logs, which will help them with your specific issue.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page