Start A Chain Reaction

• 3 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Start A Chain Reaction
« on: December 06, 2018, 06:59 PM »
Hey everyone! This is somewhat a motivation post, and I really want to see more activity. I do want to say some members are present all across SGW, and they are the ones who normally expect nothing. Those members only wish to inspire and share their ideas with the world. I really want everyone to go to those boards that really are overlooked and at least post once or twice. This can start a chain reaction with members returning the favor then it evolves into a large cycle of activity. I know there will be some members who say that they will not do that until their creations see comments, but sometimes it takes time. Once ideas really develop, more members will be attracted so definitely keep posting no matter what. I highly recommend checking out different projects, if someone has a hyperlink definitely visit it. I have learned about impressive creations just by clicking hyperlinks. Do not think of this as a rant, but think of it as a motivator. Thank you for your time, happy posting!

Re: Start A Chain Reaction
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 01:42 PM »
I'm motivated. :)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 02:38 PM »
I totally agree with cody. When members post comments in my threads, I'm instantly motivated to check out their projects and give them some feedback and simply to let them know that I'm following their work as well. Members who never post in other people's thread simply aren't going to get many comments in their own.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 09:05 PM »
I am trying to create weekly posting goals for myself, but sometimes I just jump around the site and learn what there is in terms of posts. Sometimes I make sure I go back and reread some because we have talented members in all forms.