Universal Studios Florida Recreation

• 119 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: Universal Studios Florida Recreation
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 06:07 PM »
Awesome job! I love this even more with every update! CaptainEO definitely has great sets and it looks awesome in your park!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 09:21 PM »
The added foliage makes a lot of difference; gives it a more elegant and complete look. :)  I like the new Administration Building, very studio-ish. I'm not sure if I mentioned it here before, but I really like that you have the in-game shadows turned on. :up:  I think it makes all the difference in the world. Yeah, the RCT3 shadows are a little wonky but they're (literally) better than nothing.

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2019, 08:40 AM »
Awesome job! I love this even more with every update! CaptainEO definitely has great sets and it looks awesome in your park!

Thanks!  :)

The added foliage makes a lot of difference; gives it a more elegant and complete look. :)  I like the new Administration Building, very studio-ish. I'm not sure if I mentioned it here before, but I really like that you have the in-game shadows turned on. :up:  I think it makes all the difference in the world. Yeah, the RCT3 shadows are a little wonky but they're (literally) better than nothing.

Thanks for the feedback! I agree that the added foliage really completes the entrance area and when I was referencing the park I noticed I was lacking that element which is why I went back in and added it. As far as the shadows I agree with you and it really does make a difference!

Online hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2019, 02:45 PM »
This is looking really good! I love the attention to detail. Nice work!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2019, 12:55 PM »
This is looking really good! I love the attention to detail. Nice work!

Thank you! :)

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2019, 09:19 PM »
Update #5 will be coming very soon!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2019, 12:52 PM »
That shot looks great. Beautiful job on the architecture!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Online hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2019, 02:39 PM »
I love this shot! Nice work!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2019, 02:56 PM »
Amazing! I do like how everything looks. I can see you are paying close attention to details. Well done!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2019, 03:15 PM »
That shot looks great. Beautiful job on the architecture!

Thanks Shyguy! :)

I love this shot! Nice work!

Thank you!
Amazing! I do like how everything looks. I can see you are paying close attention to details. Well done!

Thanks! This area has been a little more challenging due to all the details and different architectural designs on the various buildings. I have been taking a little longer with this area to try to accurately replicate the look and feel as seen in the actual park.

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2019, 07:36 AM »
Update #5 has arrived! In this update we are going to explore the New York themed area of the park and see the various facades and buildings. This update includes: Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, Revenge of the Mummy Entrance, Gramercy Park, New York Library Facade, and many other buildings found within this area of the park.

Update #5: New York Part 1

Race Through New York Facade

New York Library Facade

Gramercy Park

Revenge of the Mummy Entrance Courtyard with Macy's Building

Revenge of the Mummy Entrance

Street Level Views in New York

More New York Buildings leading to San Francisco

Aerial View of Completed New York Areas

That is all for this update. Let me know what you think of New York so far and any suggestions you guys have. I am still deciding what the next update will be as I might do something a little different. There will also be some exciting news revealed regarding the park that will be announced very soon! Hint: It is in the New York Area.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2019, 03:06 PM »
Looking good.
Will we be seeing the interior of the Mummy's Revenge? Maybe that's the news you're hinting at??
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2019, 04:32 PM »
The first shot looks great with all the interesting looking buildings in the background and the park in the foreground. :up:

Quote from shyguy: "Will we be seeing the interior of the Mummy's Revenge?"

Looks like a large show building behind the façade, so I'm gonna say (hope) yes. :)

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2019, 03:20 PM »
Looking good.
Will we be seeing the interior of the Mummy's Revenge? Maybe that's the news you're hinting at??
The first shot looks great with all the interesting looking buildings in the background and the park in the foreground. :up:

Quote from shyguy: "Will we be seeing the interior of the Mummy's Revenge?"

Looks like a large show building behind the façade, so I'm gonna say (hope) yes. :)

Thanks guys! I made that too easy didn't I?  :D Revenge of the Mummy will be recreated in full detail including the queue line and ride experience. Look for a future post going into more detail and officially announcing the ride.

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2019, 03:39 PM »
Nice project. The World's adventure entrance looks great. I look forward to the mummy ride.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2019, 11:55 AM »
I am studying this closely because it is looking great! I know getting the right look does take some time to be successful and making sure things are "correct." I probably will not do a recreation because that is some pure talent to nail the details and still have time to evaluate. Excellent work!  :D

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 06:05 PM »
Nice project. The World's adventure entrance looks great. I look forward to the mummy ride.

Thanks for the feedback!

I am studying this closely because it is looking great! I know getting the right look does take some time to be successful and making sure things are "correct." I probably will not do a recreation because that is some pure talent to nail the details and still have time to evaluate. Excellent work!  :D

Thanks for the kind words. As you can already see when doing a recreation, especially with a park with as much detail as Universal or Disney, time and patience are two things you need to have to be able to take on such a project. Based on what I have seen on your projects, I think you would be very successful at accomplishing one if you ever decided to pursue it.  :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2019, 08:51 PM »
Trust me, I do not have the patience for it. I would like to at some point and I am open to it, but who knows. Yours is pretty good and giving me some ideas.

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2019, 09:57 AM »
Inside The Studios
Providing the latest on new information and announcements for Universal Studios Florida in RCT3.

Welcome:

Welcome to the first edition of Inside the Studios! In this newly dedicated newsletter you will find new attraction announcements, more information about the park, and some behind the scenes footage of the park construction. These posts will probably be made monthly but it all depends on the progress of the park and any announcements that come up.

What's New:

Revenge of the Mummy

Just announced in the last update! Revenge of the Mummy will be recreated in full detail including the ride experience and queue line. This will now make Revenge of the Mummy the second official ride of the park after the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. In case you are wondering, for Despicable Me Minion Mayhem I stuck in the generic simulator flat ride inside the building and for Shrek 4D I used the Cinema. As those attractions are just screens, I thought that would be the best method and it gives the peeps more attractions instead of empty buildings.

Coming Soon:

The Today Show Cafe

Coming this Summer to Universal Studios Florida the Today Café will be like stepping on to the set of the popular Today show. Here you will find pastries, salads, sandwiches, and locally roasted coffees. In order to make way for this all new experience the Boulangerie will be closing very soon.

Behind the Scenes:

Within this this section we will look at parts of the park that were under construction and see some behind the scenes photos that were not shared until now. In this edition we will look at Transformers the Ride 3D in the early stages of its construction.

Transformers the Ride 3D Construction

This is the end of the first edition of Inside the Studios! Thanks for reading and your feedback is welcome as I intend to change and adjust it moving forward. I am working on another update for the park so look for that very soon.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 11:33 AM by Darknight »

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2019, 12:31 PM »
looks great, nice pictures to :up:

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Always on the move
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2019, 02:16 PM »
Looking good so far! Can't wait for revenge of the mummy.  :)

Make the magic happen

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2019, 02:36 PM »
So if I visit, the security won't stop me?  ::) Well done as always!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2019, 02:50 PM »
looks great, nice pictures to :up:

Thank you!

Looking good so far! Can't wait for revenge of the mummy.  :)

Thanks! I am excited for Revenge of the Munmy as well and will have an update on that soon!

So if I visit, the security won't stop me?  ::) Well done as always!

Well they might as it is still an active construction zone! You can take a hard hat tour though.  :)

Online hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2019, 12:24 PM »
Awesome Job! I love how you mix the in-game with custom scenery. I am looking foreword to this completion.

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2019, 10:43 AM »
Awesome Job! I love how you mix the in-game with custom scenery. I am looking foreword to this completion.

Thank you!  :)

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2019, 08:04 PM »
Celebrate America at Universal Studios Florida

Happy Independence Day to everyone from Universal Studios Florida! The next update will be here very soon and will feature a general park update on the progress of everything going on in our universe!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:08 PM by Darknight »

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2019, 07:09 AM »
Great shot! I almost forgot that was RCT3 for a second!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2019, 01:43 PM »
Amazing! Happy 4th to your Universal Studios destination!

Online hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2019, 01:37 PM »
Awesome shot!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2019, 06:47 PM »
Great shot! I almost forgot that was RCT3 for a second!

Thank you!  :D

Amazing! Happy 4th to your Universal Studios destination!

Thanks! Same to Universal Studios New York and excited to see more progress on it.

Awesome shot!

Thanks!