Re: Universal Studios Florida Recreation
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2019, 01:23 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2019, 10:53 AM »
Update #8 has finally arrived! In this update we will look at an updated Despicable Me Minion Mayhem with an added extended queue, expanded pathways for the park, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit upgrades progress, and a look at the Revenge of the Mummy Queue/Station.

Update #8: Mummies, Minions, and Music

Project Studio Dust is Fully Underway (I couldn't resist! ;D)

Despicable Me Minion Mayhem Repainted and Bigger Billboard on Soundstage

Extended Queue Added with Banana Trees

Music Plaza Stage Upgrades Progress

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Upgrades Progress

Revenge of the Mummy Queue

Inside the Tomb

The Station

That is all for this update! As always feel free to leave any suggestions or comments below. In the next update we will more progress on the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Revenge of the Mummy, Music Plaza, and the completion of Transformers the Ride 3D.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2019, 12:11 PM »
This is looking good. I think my favorite areas are the mummy exterior and the park entrance. For the future, landscaping will more than likely be the thorn in your side if you use the quarter-tile bushes (trust me on this one!). Recently, I have been using larger bushes/trees and really playing with what can be seen at the eye-level of guests. Nothing terrible, but I am warning you whenever you start getting "refurb crazy" because trust me it will happen.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2019, 03:01 PM »
I'm not quite sure what you did in the Revenge of the Mummy queue- that shot with the chain link fencing. Are those just billboard images behind the fencing? If so, it's a neat effect. The fences set the images back, visually; like there really is a room back there.

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2019, 09:56 AM »
This is amazing work! What you did with the plaza stage is incredible! Nice work! I am getting more and more excited to turn this park into #HHN30!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2019, 01:32 PM »
This is looking good. I think my favorite areas are the mummy exterior and the park entrance. For the future, landscaping will more than likely be the thorn in your side if you use the quarter-tile bushes (trust me on this one!). Recently, I have been using larger bushes/trees and really playing with what can be seen at the eye-level of guests. Nothing terrible, but I am warning you whenever you start getting "refurb crazy" because trust me it will happen.

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely pay close attention to that now that you mention it.

I'm not quite sure what you did in the Revenge of the Mummy queue- that shot with the chain link fencing. Are those just billboard images behind the fencing? If so, it's a neat effect. The fences set the images back, visually; like there really is a room back there.

Yes you guessed correctly! They are billboard images from the actual queue line that I then put behind the fence and added a little space to give them some depth. Making it appear like rooms just like in the real Revenge of the Mummy!  :D

This is amazing work! What you did with the plaza stage is incredible! Nice work! I am getting more and more excited to turn this park into #HHN30!

Thanks! I was really trying to match the style of the stage in Music Plaza and found a great Art Deco set that I felt looked very identical. At the same time I was also trying to hide the ugly Kara Oki signage so I think it worked out quite nicely!  :)

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Always on the move
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2019, 06:30 PM »
This is looking very nice! The revenge of the mummy queue looks amazing!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2019, 08:58 AM »
This is looking very nice! The revenge of the mummy queue looks amazing!

Thanks for the feedback!  :)