Sky of wonders [World of wonder's show]

• 4 replies
Sky of wonders [World of wonder's show]
« on: February 01, 2019, 03:35 AM »
Hi there !

It's been a while since I posted on this forums and I'm returning with something I've never done before ! Sky of wonders is a show set in my new Park : World of wonders which I'll open a Topic for later. Anyway, the show is using "discover your own magic" made by IMAscore, I tried to make the effects fit to the music as much as I could.

Hope you'll like it.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Sky of wonders [World of wonder's show]
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 07:45 PM »
That was quite an enjoyable show.  I enjoyed the interplay of the music and the lights on the buildings, and how the pyrotechnics gradually built up over time.  Also, how the music mostly drowned out the sounds of the mortars firing and the bursts of the shells.  As somebody whose been on the wrong end of too many mortars and airbursts, I appreciate that when there's more to see than the aerial explosions ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 02:44 PM »
Pretty neat show! I agree with Bullethead on the pretty neat elements working with one another. Very inspirational!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 02:52 PM »
Great job! I applaud anyone who attempts a show like this in Planet Coaster, because I know it isn't easy. And you've succeeded with an entertaining and varied show.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35 AM »
This is incredible! Nice work! Like ShyGuy said, it's not easy to make these shows, especially in PlanCo. Beautiful.