The Weekly Ambassador 2/3/19

• 4 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
The Weekly Ambassador 2/3/19
« on: February 03, 2019, 08:01 PM »
Hey everyone! I apologize for the short edition. I was pretty busy this weekend and did was away from my laptop a majority of the time. This is a small feedback edition. I am looking for critiques, comments, and/or anything you would recommend. Thank you for understanding!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: The Weekly Ambassador 2/3/19
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 09:50 PM »
Hi cody. I haven't quite decided if I'm gonna submit an ad (I have the flu right now, so I don't feel like doing much of anything). But I do have an idea for an ad- and a couple of questions:

>Do you want us to post our creations here in this thread? Or Send them to you via PM (or whatever)?

>Are these ads due in time for the next Weekly Ambassador?

>Are images allowed? Not allowed? (I'm not planning on including images but, who knows?)

>I'm not even sure you want us to create an ad or just talk about a concept for an ad.

I think that's it, for now.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 06:08 AM »
@JB: No worries and to answer your questions; PM is preferred (surprise the audience), images are highly encouraged, and the due date is on Thursdays. You can talk about anything you desire.

Offline Forgath

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 05:49 AM »
I don't feel my creations are ready for advertisement. Besides that I have yet to figure out how to use billboards/ screens or create a video in-game.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 06:10 AM »
Darn - I want to do this, but I don't have enough built material in my current park that would work for a commercial. I still may try if I some time later. Playing this game takes soooooooooo much longer now with the hang ups and slow response times I'm having to deal with now.