[Park] Zephyrwood

• 7 replies
[Park] Zephyrwood
« on: February 09, 2019, 12:57 PM »
   Hello everyone, long time no see! It's been a while but I'm back and with a new completed park for my return. I haven't completed a park since 2016 so this was a massive accomplishment for me and I am very proud of the effort I put into it. It's a park that's been in the making for about 8 months now and I hope it shows! While I am not all about making fancy buildings, I tend to put all of my skills into landscaping, details, and realistic coasters and park layouts.

The park is named Zephyrwood and it boasts 7 realms of adventure, 18 RollerCoasters, and over 30 rides. The themed zones of the park officially are: Adrenaline Avenue (Generic), Fern Gully (Generic/Waterfront area and not to be associated with the cartoon haha), Whimsy Wonderland (Kiddie area), Hallows Eve, Fantastic Frontiers, Molecular Scrapyard (Sci-Fi/Steampunk), and Medieval Madness. Below will be a link to a video tour I did of the park in both night and day. I do not narrate, however I hope you do enjoy the detailed tour of my park. Additionally I will add spoilers below breaking apart the oodles of screenshots I have so you don't get bombarded by pichar spam. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy!

I'd like to give a shout out to these amazing creators for their Blueprints which are used in Zephyrwood in some form: coasterspaul,
Enterprofilenamehere, AstroTron. Millennium310, ThorpeTowers9213, Galaga Galaxian, and Dom.

This is a relaxed, no commentary video tour of my park - Zephyrwood:

Screenshots:

Birds Eye View

Adrenaline Avenue

Whimsy Wonderland

Fern Gully

Hallows Eve

Medieval Madness

Molecular Scrapyard

Fantastic Frontiers

Thank you to everyone who taken the time to look through this and I would love to know your thoughts! :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:19 PM by maxfreak »
Quote from: Drowning|Star
The peeps look... terrifying. Like tortured souls forced to live in RCTW.

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: [Park] Zephyrwood
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 01:44 PM »
Welcome back and congratulations for actually finishing a park. :P  Some really gorgeous screenshots, and as usual, your landscaping is top notch.

p.s. Using spoilers is kind of annoying, as the page jumps down to the bottom when finished viewing one spoiler group, and then you have to scroll back up to click on the next spoiler. And if you're not paying attention, you have to figure out which spoiler you have or haven't seen yet.

Regardless, it's a beautiful park, some of the best work I've seen by you. :)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 02:13 PM »
Haha thank you! I wasn't sure about the spoilers as I didn't know if it was taboo to post so many images at once. :P Will keep in mind for the future. Also thanks so much for the kind words about my work. Glad to see I still have it after all this time. Now...to decide if I take a break or get started on a new project...and in which game... *contemplates*

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM »
The park looks great, with a huge number and variety of rides. But it's the dense and varied foliage that really makes it come to life. Good job on this. :up:  8 months well spent. :D

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 08:27 PM »
Haha thank you! I wasn't sure about the spoilers as I didn't know if it was taboo to post so many images at once.
No, it's not taboo. :D  It might take longer for all the images to load for people with slower internet connections. But you can always double post (or triple or quadruple, etc,) and split the images over several posts. No rules against that either. ;)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 09:20 PM »
The park looks great, with a huge number and variety of rides. But it's the dense and varied foliage that really makes it come to life. Good job on this. :up:  8 months well spent. :D

Thank you so much! Foliage and environments are always my specialty.  :up:

Also shyguy I have fixd my post. Got rid of them pesky spoilers.  ;)

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 02:28 PM »
This looks awesome! Sign me up to ride some of the attractions!

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 06:39 PM »
Thank you so much! Free Fast Passes for you sir!