The Weekly Ambassador 2/10/19

• 3 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
The Weekly Ambassador 2/10/19
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:26 PM »
Happy Sunday everyone! I am going to try to get a normal schedule going. Fridays are my "free days" as well as Saturdays (for the most part). I hope you all like this edition, it is "medium size."

Offline Elch

• Berlin, Germany
    • View Profile
Re: The Weekly Ambassador 2/10/19
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:20 AM »
Haha great edition, those eternal discussions RCT3 vs PC will always remind me of Windows/Apple! Gladly both games are cheap enough to play them both.

To answer your question:

Right now I don't have any active project on SGW.
Alpen-Park (RCT3) takes a longer break, and it's not sure whether it will have a future. I began working on that end of May 2018 (first sketches) and it took me about 6 weeks until the first post hit SGW.

I hope to start posting my new project (PC) by the end of March. So far, since December or so, I have been drawing sketches, artworks, maps etc, and will probably start building next week. I expect to work for six weeks in PC before I post on SGW, because this time, I want to launch my thread with a (near) complete park rather than one that grows from the 1970s or 1980s to today. So this one will take a bit longer because it's more sophisticated with a more thought-through park layout; plus PC is still very new to me.

But whatever project I work on, with whatever game, I think I need a minimum of 4 weeks before I start posting about it here on SGW. :)

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 08:17 AM »
Haha JB... I would've swore Bullethead wrote that commercial break and then remembered that he's never played RCT3 and certainly wouldn't defend it over PC.  Excellent creative writing!   :up:

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 11:29 AM »
Great article! I would love to send in some submissions of my current project (Discovery Kingdom). To answer the weekly question? Ive been working on Discovery Kingdom, since Christmas I think. I don't remember.