Spectre: The Phantom Factory - POV release

• 31 replies

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Spectre: The Phantom Factory - POV release
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2019, 08:22 AM »
The video is an epic masterpiece. The long intro creates so much atmosphere. If you know the RCT3 Spectre rides, it´s a better experience. The soundtrack is fantastic.
The ride starts and directly you are captured. The ride tells a complex story but you will understand the plot anyway. The first scenes with the changing painting and the lightning corridor are very interesting and well created. After that I love the horror scene. You only see the skeleton is leaving the coffin and then it´s dark. You cannot see anything. It´s a nightmarish atmosphere, where is the skeleton? Directly in front of you what the hell? I love the scene. The door scene with the explosion and the nightmare red eyes is superb as well.
I like the role of the master. He always is elevated and controls the machines. The sound effects are very dense and well fitting.
And then there is the board with the "end boss". You think: what? What the hell is the huge robot on that board. I hope we won´t see him in real life. And of course we will. The end battle is fantastic, one of the best things in planet coaster history. So many effects and well fitting sound effects. Amazing job on that!

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
Re: Spectre: The Phantom Factory - POV release
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2019, 10:46 AM »
I love this ride. I loved the way you used the lighting. Very immersive, got me on the edge of my seat.
Let your imagination take you to take great places.