Spoiler (hover to show)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:05 AM by zeroG »
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION IT´s ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
/center]
]
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION IT´s ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

You are able to see uses for these pieces that nobody else can see...  Every time I convince myself that Samplerocker made you some new scenery stuff I start to barely recognize the in-game pieces you used...  I mentioned before that they look like toys, even moreso now that I see the loading door on this one opens and closes :)

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Wait...what game is this?!?!?!  I am blown away by your creativity, zeroG.  It is astounding.

superb work here...as always

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Well, it took a lot of effort but the Skull Gang finally managed to get that scorpion inside the vehicle. The world you've created here is a perfect blend of the Mad Max universe and the Star Wars universe; or so it seems to me. That huge vehicle definitely looks like a cross between something from Mad Max and the Jawa's sandcrawler from Star Wars. That shot that looks like it was taken through some kind of telescope/imaging device (round border) is intriguing. Is that just you being artsy? Or is the Skull Gang being spied upon from... someone? Another excellent chapter in the Waste Lands saga.