River Park | Starting Season

• 43 replies

Offline Lenor

• River Park Owner | Weird Mind Ahead
    • View Profile
River Park | Starting Season
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:24 PM »
Welcome to River Park ! :D

[Fun Fact = just because the whole family love movies and epic soundtracks a Movie Gate with an 1 Hour Music Loop has been build as the first attraction´s arrived in River Park]

a small Themen Park in the middle of nowhere. The Park is in the hand of the family Klaasen and his "leader" Nico Klaasen. His grandfather Günther has build an little small western village with his bare hands and his son Frank has make it more and more to a Themen Park. But the work of his Grandfather still resistant and get as much love as Possible.

Western City

Now the Son of Frank [Nico] has his hand in this business and has build for a while the First Coaster in this Park !

Flash

its a 765 meter (2509 feet) long Looping Coaster from Arrow Dynamics's. This Coaster has 3 inversion's and has a Custom Layout what cost much but was the only way to install a coaster because of the Terrain in this park. The first drop has an Height of 25 meter (82 feet) what sounds not much but with an High Speed of 82kmh (51mph) it is one of the fastest his kind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With this Coaster comes a new Themen Area, That .. lets say is a Eyesore in this Park. This Bavarian Village looking area has 2 Rides

First is Wave Swinger a Zierer Rides Creation with the Creative Name Wave Swinger By side is Günther´s Merry go Round. Grandfather's First Carousel, a real historic ride from funfair but even Günther it self doesn't know much about the Manufacturer.

Between the Bavarian Village and Flash is Frank´s heritage for the Park, its an selfmade Playground for kids.
The name of this little are is Ruhrtal. This name is a bit exquisite but it is the Name of Hometown of the Family

Right beside of this Playground are 2 more attraction. First is the Ferris Wheel a chill Technical Park creation with a lovely view and in Front of this Wonderful wheel is a Huss Rides Thrill Attraction, Top-Spin with its water effects and his imposing Construction is this a really popular photopoint.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now... Nico has a big project, its for the Western Area of his Grandfather.
What do you Guy's and Girl´s think will it be ?  :confused: ;)

[Fun Fact = The Photo´s has been made while winter works]

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:33 PM by Lenor »

Offline cap396

• View Profile
Re: River Park | Starting Season
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 05:55 PM »
Nice work here!  I especially like the covered outdoor eating area.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 07:19 PM »
very nice looking park. want to see  more!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 08:53 PM »
I love the old western style village. Very nice details and landscaping. It will be fun to watch this park grow.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 09:18 PM »
cap396 beat me to it, but I too like the ivy-covered pergola (I think that's what it is called) over the picnic tables. It looks very inviting. :)

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 03:25 AM »
One of the best playground's I've seen so far (and I've tried many to lesser effect.)  Well done!

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 04:12 AM »
Nice work here!  I especially like the covered outdoor eating area.
  The outdoor area is so far the best part of this area.. and may or may not will be re themed there are 1 or 2 plans in office  :whistling:

very nice looking park. want to see  more!
Thank you very much :)

I love the old western style village. Very nice details and landscaping. It will be fun to watch this park grow.
The Western City is in the Focus of the Owner ;) and there is enough place to work with Landscaping.

cap396 beat me to it, but I too like the ivy-covered pergola (I think that's what it is called) over the picnic tables. It looks very inviting. :)
Its one of the Relax Places at this park :) Thank you !

One of the best playground's I've seen so far (and I've tried many to lesser effect.)  Well done!
Credit Goes to Mazee :love: i liked this playground so much, that i had to install it.

Thank you all for Positive Comments :up:

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 05:33 AM »
Great looking park. Love to see new stuff being worked on out there.

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 02:44 PM »
[X] Backstage [X]

Here are 2 Secret Backstage photo's of the Construction Side :up:

now we wait till the Guy's are ready.. we are posting more and more hinds to guess the Ride :)
any Guesses already ?

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 09:05 PM »
I like how the ferris wheel is peeking through the trees in the first construction pic. I'm guessing you positioned the camera just right to get that shot. That's what I  would do, anyway. ;)

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 03:36 PM »
This is looking beautiful. I love the old school park vibe it has. And it really hits it home on why don't we have a spiral slide in-game? It looks gorgeous in your park.
And I'm totally honoured to see that you've used some of my construction vehicles and portaloos. :)

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02 AM »
This is looking beautiful. I love the old school park vibe it has. And it really hits it home on why don't we have a spiral slide in-game? It looks gorgeous in your park.
And I'm totally honoured to see that you've used some of my construction vehicles and portaloos. :)

I could try to build it on my own, but it woulndt be that good :) Love your Stuff !  :up:

I like how the ferris wheel is peeking through the trees in the first construction pic. I'm guessing you positioned the camera just right to get that shot. That's what I  would do, anyway. ;)

This is the First Park i tryed with so much Terrain Editing. Glad to hear that you like it

Offline Elch

• Berlin, Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 04:49 AM »
I love it! You achieved such a beautiful rustic park atmosphere, bringing me back childhood memories of the parks in my home region in Germany.

Congratulations :)

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 04:20 AM »
The Season starts with a Huge BANG ! :love:

Over 5.000 People ran in our Park to Look whats new :)
We want to Thank you all for the First day to come by, What a great day ! :)
Our little thank you is the Name of our New Family Coaster, We welcome soon Cooper Strike in our Ride List :up:

but now.. Enough Speak, Here are some photos of our Opening
Yours sincerely Junior Chef Nico P.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 02:35 PM »
Those are some huge crowds in the first screenshots. Looks like your opening was a big success! :)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 07:07 PM »
I like the look of this place.  And also the realism elements.  Looking forward to the backstage area.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline dinoco

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 09:50 AM »
This is good, like it very much. Interesting take on that Arrow layout, looking forward to see how the park will find it's 'identity'. Those crowds are huge for small park with only one coaster, but the way the big paths and plazas are laid out, the parks probably gonna expand soon.

Offline PatrikV

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 07:35 PM »
It seems the guests like your park and i also like what i see. A lovely and realistic park, well done. Esspeccialy the playground looks very good.

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 05:56 AM »
After such a long time.. We have Finished our newest Ride  :w00t:

Runaway Minetrain :love:

A Vekoma MK900 Track with a length of 989 Meters (3244,75 Feet) and an Maximum Speed of 67 km/h (42mph)

Our Park Management likes what they see ! :) Soon we are Opening our New Family Ride Runaway Minetrain and we Happy to Announced that the Next Rides is allready coming  B)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:29 AM by Lenor »

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 06:09 AM »
this looks great - love that you have the faux maintenance barn.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 06:36 AM »
Looks like a fun ride.  I look forward to the POV :).  I could not help but notice the nice train shed and switching area, too, besides the nice queue scenery.
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 07:35 AM »
It seems like the Maintance Area is a big thing :) So here you go, Here are some Pictures of our Coaster's Backstage Area

Maintance Area Flash

This might be the interesting area, Its well Equip and incidentally become a Storage Room

Runaway Minetrain is pretty Clean at this moment but for this Maintance we had an interesting transfertrack

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:20 AM by Lenor »

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15 AM »
Very neatly done with the track overlaps :)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 01:24 PM »
You put a lot of work into the station and the landscaping. It really looks nice. A great job with the transfer tracks.

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2019, 04:17 PM »
Those backstage areas soothed my inner geek. I love these little touches. And I can't wait to see more of that minetrain.

Offline Lenor

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 07:09 AM »
Today is the Grand Opening of our Runaway Minetrain  :w00t: :love:

Cant wait anymore  :drool:

The Maintance Team is on the way for the Final Check, Every Train is on the Track allready and we have made the First Runs allready

Morning Routine and getting Confident with the System

Everything is Quiet and so Peacefull :D

and Than.. The Gates has Opened 

instant the People have rushed to our Newest Ride

After 2 more Hours.. The Crowd got out of Controll .. To many People who wanted to Ride this Coaster.

This is not, what you call an Soft Opening  8| So Awesome  :love:

The whole day, we had a full queue, We thank you all for Comming ! :)

Now we have earned a break

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:44 AM by Lenor »

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 08:52 PM »
I like the rustic look of the Runaway Minetrain area, especially your use of the Joshua trees (I think that's what they are; the ones that look like pine trees). And wow, that's quite a colorful sea of peeps!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 09:00 PM »
Looking at River Park I can already see you have a large crowd. The people obviously love your park much like I do, so please keep sharing this is great!  :D

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2019, 07:20 AM »
Whoa, I haven't seen that many peeps in a park since the Beta.  Your wide pathing is paying off :D

Offline PatrikV

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2019, 09:16 AM »
 The Crowd gets crazy about your new coaster great :D Looks like a good addition for your park.