Old Project Series

• 10 replies

Offline CFH Rides

• We want it. We make it. We share it.
    • View Profile
    • CFH Rides
Old Project Series
« on: July 13, 2020, 10:59 AM »
Hello, guys. I used to post here some years ago when I was creating CFR for RCT3. Now that I'm all into Plane Coaster, I decided to create a series on YouTube showing some work I've been done in my recent Park called "Parque de Meneville", as you can see in the thumbnails bellow:

Although these episodes are not subtitled yet, it will not be the focus right now.

This last week I decided to create a new series showing some old parks I left behind for some reason, but decided to revisit now and get some interesting ideas for the new projects. I would love to know what you guys think, if you'd like to watch.

PS1: I hope the English subtitles are not THAT bad;

PS2: If this is somehow posted wrong, I beg you pardon and please, let me know.

CFH Rides - We want it. We make it. We share it.
Visit us on http://cfhrides.wix.com/cfhrides
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/cfhrides

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
Re: Old Project Series
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 12:58 PM »
Sounds and looks exciting!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 01:08 PM »
Glad to see you posting again! Those creations look realistic!  :D

Offline doctorcoaster

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 01:13 PM »
Nice to your active again. I remember seeing your rct3 cfr projects back in 2014/2015. Are you still making stuff for rct3 cause there are a few cfrs we don't have in rct3.

Offline CFH Rides

• View Profile
    • CFH Rides
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 05:25 PM »
Thank you, guys!
Nice to your active again. I remember seeing your rct3 cfr projects back in 2014/2015. Are you still making stuff for rct3 cause there are a few cfrs we don't have in rct3.

I don't know if I'm going to release new CFRs, but there are plans related. I'm think about creating video tutorials teaching how to create rides and objects for those who would like to learn it by themselves. Maybe I'll rellese the CFRs that will be created on the process of the tutorials, so there is a chance of different CFRs being created during each video. =D

Offline francescoaster

• Custom Content for Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25 AM »
Thank you, guys!
I don't know if I'm going to release new CFRs, but there are plans related. I'm think about creating video tutorials teaching how to create rides and objects for those who would like to learn it by themselves. Maybe I'll rellese the CFRs that will be created on the process of the tutorials, so there is a chance of different CFRs being created during each video. =D

A good, understandable tutorial about CFR creation is something we've been in need for ages, so I really want to incourage you to do this.  :w00t: :up:

Offline zyned

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • www.zyned.nl
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 03:11 AM »
Thank you, guys!

Oh, that would be awesome!!! It is something I really want to learn :up:

Offline doctorcoaster

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 03:20 PM »
Thank you, guys!

Sounds like a great alternative  :up:

Offline AnubisLive

• Rotterdam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 01:34 AM »
OMG CFH-rides is playing Planet Coaster, and it looks awesome. Don't worry, your english is fine  ;)

(have you cracked the code on making CFR's on planet coaster yet :P ;D)

Offline CFH Rides

• View Profile
    • CFH Rides
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 07:02 AM »
(have you cracked the code on making CFR's on planet coaster yet :P ;D)

That would be great but I don't think it's possible yet. Don't even know it it would be someday ever.  :sweat:

Offline loopycoasterfan

• Conceptualize our world
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 10:55 AM »
Glad to see your still around. Your name reminds me of the old days of rct3. Wishing you luck on your planetco and rct3 projects.  :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:58 AM by loopycoasterfan »