NemesisRider's Coaster Thread

• 3 replies

Offline NemesisRider

• Coaster creator.
    • View Profile
NemesisRider's Coaster Thread
« on: April 10, 2019, 04:51 AM »
Hi, I'm NemesisRider! I make NoLimits 2 Coasters. Here's a few of my recent project!

ROOT & OCTAVE

A test to challenge even the mightiest warrior - these dueling coasters feature 8 inversions, a 75mph top speed, and a 60m drop.
"The Octavarium will open and only the brave,
will dare face the challenge... of Root & Octave."

PARK DOWNLOAD

THE EUTHANASIA LOOP

A redesigned version of the original Euthanasia Coaster - now more compact and realisable than the original. This is one ride you won't be getting off...

LOLOSSOS - HEIDE PARK (parody)

My contribution to April Fool's Day this year - the return of The Wicker Man to Germany's Colossos causes everything to go wrong. Oh dear.

I aim to keep this thread update with any further rides I make. Enjoy!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: NemesisRider's Coaster Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 01:33 PM »
Those are some crazy coasters. :D

And welcome to SGW.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 07:05 AM »
The first video is awesome! One of the best duelling coasters ever. The layouts are perfectly designed and the ride must be huge in real life. Great video experience!

Offline NemesisRider

• Coaster creator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 12:12 PM »
Hello, long time no post! I've been up to a lot since!

AQUARIUS

A Mack multi-launch set in a dystopian landscape, featuring Ross Jennings from UK prog-metal band Haken.
"Enter the HKN1 facility and discover the story of the Aquarius, the mysterious creature captured in the floods. As the storm returns, you have no option but to flee... Will you live to tell the tale?"

SKYDIVE

My reimagined concept for the world's first flying dive coaster, including a head-first vertical drop and 4 inversions.

DOWNLOAD

PIONEER

A low to the ground, airtime packed Mack megalite featuring a high speed barrel roll. Inspired by ICON and Alpina Blitz.

DOWNLOAD

And this isn't even everything! Go visit my YouTube channel to find more videos, including my parody coasters and more Macks. :P Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 12:16 PM by NemesisRider »