Greetings from Germany

• 3 replies

Offline Airtimefan

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Greetings from Germany
« on: May 06, 2019, 01:38 PM »
Hello y'all - I'm gonna keep this pretty basic, but if you should have questions about stuff, ask away.

I'm Airtimefan and I used to be an active member of the RCT3/Coaster Fans community since uh 2005 or something. My go-to place for that kinda stuff sadly closed down almost about a year ago at this point, however I just got hit by a little bit of nostalgia for those times which is why I'm here now.

Long story short, I just wanted to be able to talk to other coaster nerds again, and I knew about this place, so I decided to see if it's still there.
I own RCT3, RCT2 (well, OpenRCT to be precise) and No Limits Coaster, however I'm not building as much stuff with those as I used to, I tend to look at other people's creations these days. But who knows. :)

I'm definitely into riding rollercoasters and actually have like 1 or 2 trips planned this year. Trip reports is something I like doing, so those might come sooner or later.

So uh..I guess considering what this site is about, I covered the most important stuff. Other things I could mention tho: I like music, mainly rock n roll/metal, I like animation no matter where it's from (and movies in general), I like to draw, read and to swim. And warm weather. :D

And dats it, once again feel free to ask if you wanna know something.

Oh and..are there people here who used to be part of the old RCT3.org forum which at some point was renamed to Coaster-Games and now only exists as a facebook page? If yes, let me know, that would be awesome. :)

(been a while since I used a forum wow)

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Germany
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 02:22 PM »
Welcome to SGW, Airtimefan. :)  Yeah, it's a shame that RCT3.org disappeared. I downloaded a lot of my RCT3 stuff from there. We're gradually uploading the custom content that vanished with RCT3.org to shyguy's CS Depot.

Looking around and commenting on stuff here at shyguy's World is always welcome, especially the comments. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading any trip reports that you may post. There's a place for that here in The Turnstile Tribune called "Your Theme Park Photography" (also trip reports).

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:52 AM »
welcome as this is the place to have the discussions you mention

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 11:00 AM »
Welcome to SGW! I am glad to see someone that enjoys to look at creations because that is how the best projects start and evolve! I am glad you are here!