[WIP] Fantasia Valley Park

• 13 replies
[WIP] Fantasia Valley Park
« on: May 13, 2019, 10:59 AM »
Hi everybody and welcome to the topic of my first park on Planet Coaster named Fantasia Valley Park. This park is like a test to see if my new pc supports that kind of creations, therefore it will not be a big park but a small/medium size national theme park.

This is the park entry (I will build the main entrane building last) with her small main street.

Toilets are located inside the yellow small building and the house next to that building is a small restaurant area with a terrace for guests.

The carousel is located in the middle of the main street to make it more dynamic.

The main street end on this small plaza.

This building is a rest room for employees and behind it you can see the junior vekoma coaster named: Dragon Chase.

If you turn rigth on the plaza, you will go to a Gerstlauer Skyroller..

The ingame image will be replaced by a custom one on the theme of the ride.

I am now working on the new GCI wooden coaster named wooden summit, here's a quick look..

And finally some night photos:

This park will have at least 2 more rollercoasters (one Mack Launch/Mega, and one Water Coaster), more thrill flat rides and some kids ride (flat rides, boat ride or small car ride...).

Look forward to reading your opinion on the beginning of my park!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Fantasia Valley Park
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 01:10 PM »
If this is your first park, it's excellent. I especially like the Main Street area. It's very charming.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 06:14 PM »
Thank's a lot ShyGuy! Hope you will like the next update..

Short Night update (yes in France it's 3AM now).

New toilets on the plaza.

Wooded Summit still in WIP...

New restaurant named Forest Grill.

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 08:17 PM »
In the second screenshot, I like that mini-mountain that supports the lift hill for your wooden coaster. I especially like the waterfall that cascades down the front. Instead of just going straight down, it curves around and follows its natural course. :)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 07:13 AM »
Wow, JJBX, that's very nice work!  I can't believe this is your first park in PC (although I'm sure you've built some in RCT).

Keep up the good work!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 10:11 AM »
Thank’s a lot for your comments guys! And yes I played RCT3 for something like 10 years ^^ .

Here’s a new update (sorry for the bad english, I’m a little bit busy so I use Google translate..)

The first area of ​​the park is finally finished!  (finally 95%, there are only some small details but the biggest is completed).

Here are the latest news from the area ..

A custom image has been added while waiting for the logo of the attraction named Sky Curse.

New buildings have come out of the ground and are home to refreshment points, a cash machine and a break room for employees.

A new thematic building has been added around Wooded Summit.

The queue of Wooded Summit is also almost completed, it still lacks some details that will not be long in coming.

A closer look at the layout of the wooden that I had never really revealed.

This new house has a toilet and a medical center.

It completes the plot of the Forest Grill restaurant.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 11:04 AM »
this is shaping up wonderfully. I especially like the color choice of your fencing

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 12:25 PM »
That wooden coaster looks like a lot of fun ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 03:09 PM »
Wooden Summit looks great. I love the terraforming and landscaping you've done.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 08:20 AM »
Thank's everobody for your comments! it pushes me even more to continue this project.

Hello everyone, being on internship I do not have much time to touch PC but I still advanced a little on the park. Here is the next coaster of the park, a Mack water coaster that has no name yet.

At the exit of the station we are taken to an annex building resembling a "warehouse" if we can say that.

The boat arrives then in a small cave preceding the first drop.

After this drop the visitors will arrive in an area with a tropical atmosphere.

This area is filled with various animatronics and effects to make the trip more alive.

The short first part of the layout before mid breaks.

The second part before the last drop which is not very long either.

And finally the last drop landing directly in the lake bordering this mountain.

This is not a big maj away, I still wanted to share the progress of this project. Tell me what you think about it and see you next time when there is progress!

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 08:36 AM »
Some really nice work here! I really like the queues you have created, especially for the woodie!

One small note, if I may. Some of your eating areas look a bit cramped. You may want to think about spreading out your tables a bit.

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 08:24 PM »
Love the big, spacious cavern filled with vines and foliage. :)  It adds a lot of excitement and beauty to the area.

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 11:16 AM »
First of all thank's a lot for your replies guys! For the terraces areas, I will remove some and reorganize the tables setting.

Here's just a quick update of Fantasia Valley, I didn't have much time to play PC since my last update so not so many new things..

Some news buildings in the Water Coaster area, with one still in WIP.

Behind the small tower on the right is hiding a new flat ride!

At the end of this straight path There is a small plaza with the pirat boat statue.

This is the Entrance building of the water coaster, with a small piece of the queue line inside.

Exiting the building guests will climb up to the big "Pirat House" (coaster station), with a small musical scene at mid run of the queue.

And Finally some picture of the inside and outside of the water coaster station!

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 04:27 PM »
I like the small plaza/garden with the pirate boat statue. :)  It has a rustic look to it, which one would expect in a pirate themed area, but still beautiful and colorful. That's a great idea to have the pirate (and ape) musicians playing for us as we move through the queue. I would stop and watch and listen to them. :)