(RCT3) Universal Studios New York Resort

• 8 replies

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
(RCT3) Universal Studios New York Resort
« on: June 09, 2019, 08:16 PM »
Welcome to the newest Universal Studios destination! Universal Studios New York Resort! Experience favorite Universal Studios attractions as well as experiences unique to New York!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: (RCT3) Universal Studios New York Resort
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 09:09 PM »
I like how the Art Deco arch decor looks like N.Y.C. skyscrapers. Looking forward to seeing what develops. :)

Offline Darknight

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 10:55 AM »
Cody,

On behalf of Universal Studios Florida, we would like to be the first to formally welcome you to the Universal Parks and Resorts Family! Universal Studios New York sounds like it will be another great addition to the already successful lineup of parks at Universal and we can not wait to find out more of what is in store with New York!

Congratulations,

Darknight and The Entire Universal Studios Florida Team

(P.S: Love the unique take on the arch!)

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 11:07 AM »
Awesome work Cody! Can't wait to see more!

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:21 PM »
I like how the Art Deco arch decor looks like N.Y.C. skyscrapers. Looking forward to seeing what develops. :)
Thank you! The arch comes from Captain EO, https://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3238. I definitely wanted a different arch, and this fit the theme.

Cody,

On behalf of Universal Studios Florida, we would like to be the first to formally welcome you to the Universal Parks and Resorts Family! Universal Studios New York sounds like it will be another great addition to the already successful lineup of parks at Universal and we can not wait to find out more of what is in store with New York!

Congratulations,

Darknight and The Entire Universal Studios Florida Team

(P.S: Love the unique take on the arch!)
Very formal! I am glad to have taken the leap to Universal. It gives me a variety of projects to work with, which is doable. There will definitely be unique experiences and I think Universal Studios Florida is my main inspiration (the only one I have been to). I have already done research from parks that I have always liked, to get an idea of areas I could put in the park and get crafty with. I am excited to do this and cannot wait to fully get started.

Awesome work Cody! Can't wait to see more!
I know you have a hardhat ready. Definitely a change of pace and scenery. It was a move I have been debating on making, but I am glad to see it finally come together.

Thank you all! This was definitely a big choice jumping into another project. Like I said, I will have a variety so that should one need developing I can let the concepts build up and explode into the project. This is one that will pull from multiple concepts and ideas that will only make this destination different. I know in live streams I have strong opinions about my stance on some things Universal does, so hopefully I can show how things can be approached differently....screens  ::)

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 05:18 PM »
cant wait to see what this project is going to look like, the entrance is looking very nice already :up:

Offline Darknight

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 08:37 AM »
Nice start on this so far! Waterworld is a great show that I wish Orlando had and will be a great addition to your park. Looking forward to seeing more and if you need any help feel free to ask me as we are both working on Universal Parks.  :)

Offline Walle_Epcot

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 12:16 PM »
That video of you working in RCT3 brought back many years of memories!