Dukes of Hazzard

• 6 replies

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
Dukes of Hazzard
« on: June 10, 2019, 05:08 PM »
Since i was little i loved to see cars flying tru the air so i loved movie's and series like smokey and the bandit, the A team,... but the Dukes of Hazzard has been my favorite so i decided to do something whit this and start to learn how to make cs/ctrs now its at a point that i can start using these things in the project so i decided to share the progress i made so far. Have fun and enjoy ;D :up:

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Dukes of Hazzard
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 08:21 PM »
Nice looking town. :)  My favorite building is the theater with the ticket booth out front under the recessed entrance. Very typical of theaters back in the day, before multi-plexes.

Offline Darknight

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 07:26 AM »
Nice progress on this so far! Love the look and feel of the town so far and look forward to seeing more.

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 01:44 PM »
Nice looking town. :)  My favorite building is the theater with the ticket booth out front under the recessed entrance. Very typical of theaters back in the day, before multi-plexes.

Thanks JB, its one of my favorite places to, nothing much to do here. o yhea there's boars nest to, if i only could remember where it is.
Damn shouldn't have drink so much moonshine from uncle Jesse ;D

Nice progress on this so far! Love the look and feel of the town so far and look forward to seeing more.

Thanks Darknight, there is still much planed for this, need some space to drive my charger :up:

Hope my gardeners are free this week :D so they could plant some trees an flowers :up:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:47 PM by Fonki »

Offline MASSREBEL

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 08:57 AM »
HOPE YOU UPLOAD THIS... WOULD LOVE TO USE IN MY PARK
massrebel

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 08:03 PM »
I like it! Very nice details in your structures and the small town feel is always welcome in creations due to its immersive nature.

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 11:43 PM »
HOPE YOU UPLOAD THIS... WOULD LOVE TO USE IN MY PARK
Not sure if i upload something, its a big project and still a lot of work (maybe if the ctrs and cs are ready)

I like it! Very nice details in your structures and the small town feel is always welcome in creations due to its immersive nature.
Thanks Cody, i try to get as close as possible to the original feel i have watching the series, now i gonna work a little on the ctr/cs and if i'm bored build something ;D