Whats one old Disney World attraction that you wish you could've ridden?

• 6 replies

Offline planetthrilldude57

• I'll be with your table in just a moment....
    • View Profile
Don't know if this has been done before but I've been thinking and researching a lot of old Disney World attractions lately that are now gone and I was curious to hear the communities thoughts on what old Disney World attraction that's now extinct that they wish they had the opportunity to ride. For me, it would have to be extraterrestrial alien encounter located in tomorrow land. From what I've read on various Disney forums and other sites, I've heard it was pretty scary and pretty non standard for a Disney attraction. So what attraction would you pick and why?

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
I think 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would of been cool to ride.

I can proudly say that I think I have been on all the old rides from Disney (US). :)

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Do EPCOT rides count?  If so, Horizons and World of Motion.  OH...and the old Skyway at the Magic Kingdom.  When I was 5, I rode 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Sorry, guys but the #1 most missed attraction is the Wind in the Willows!

Depending on how you loaded, you got onto two different ride tracks that took on two different rides, interacting with and nearly smashing into the other tracks riders! Wonderful ride, fantastically executed. But they can sell more Pooh stuff than Toad, so it got the old heave ho!

Interestingly, many Imagineers missed that ride as well. If you look on the rear wall of Rabbit's house as you enter the Pooh ride, you see;

Toad hands over the deed to Owl!

Offline planetthrilldude57

• I'll be with your table in just a moment....
    • View Profile
Sorry, guys but the #1 most missed attraction is the Wind in the Willows!

Depending on how you loaded, you got onto two different ride tracks that took on two different rides, interacting with and nearly smashing into the other tracks riders! Wonderful ride, fantastically executed. But they can sell more Pooh stuff than Toad, so it got the old heave ho!

Interestingly, many Imagineers missed that ride as well. If you look on the rear wall of Rabbit's house as you enter the Pooh ride, you see;

Toad hands over the deed to Owl!
I've heard many great things about mr toads wild ride. Would have been on my bucket list for a retro Disney vacation. Speaking of missed attractions, I thought horizons was the most missed attraction. The attraction still intrigues a lot of people, even still till this day. I've read many comments on youtube wishing the attraction were still there.

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
Wow... Having only visited the Disneyland (Ca., USA) park, I missed many good attractions.
Plus, I am no authority on the histories of the many Disney parks.

If I may... would say that I would love to re-visit the defunct Submarine Ride.  True the
scenery may have seemed cheesy to some.  But, I thought it a decent experience.
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "