DIAMOND FAIR - compact city park

• 4 replies

Offline Jake C

• Stone cold Steve, 3:16
    • View Profile
DIAMOND FAIR - compact city park
« on: July 07, 2019, 11:31 PM »
First post in a long time, but I'm working on something new. A compact amusement park, the type usually found integrated in large cities. So far we have 2 roller coasters, a 4D coaster, yet to be named and an X-Car called eXtreme scream, these both utilise the space quite well I think. You might also be a able to spot two of the four dark rides I plan to add. Diamond Mines, a robo coaster type dark ride and a classic haunted house dark ride named Diamond Hotel. There are also two flat rides so far, Ring of fire,a Larson Looper and lastly a large drop tower which remains unnamed. On top of this there are various shops and stalls that have been added with plans for a lot more attractions as I continue building.

My picture taking skills are not great but hopefully a few of these shots help show off what I have so far.

Here we can see the S&S 4D coaster, you can see the inspiration from Alton Towers witht he vertical drop into the hole.

A little bit of interaction between a couple of the rides.

Interactivity between rides and path ways is a big feature of this park as you can see with this zero-g roll over one of the midways.

Lastly we have a couple of overviews of the park, I notice the 4D coaster has a straight looking piece of track on the left, this is actually a double down.

And another view of whats been built so far.

Still a lot of WIP and a lot of places still need cleaning up but progress is going strong. Lastly I don't want to sound like I'm just trying to plug it, so wont link it but if you search this on you tube can watch me build this park if you so wish. I'll be posting some more when there is sufficient progress to show an update.  :)
I live in the NoLimits board, come stop by and say hi.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: DIAMOND FAIR - compact city park
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 12:46 PM »
Great job on this so far. I love the second pic with huge tangle of tracks and rides, intersecting one another.  I can't wait to see more.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 06:47 AM »
The 4D coaster looks very realistic. The layout is interesting and in the first moment I thought that the first picture is from a real coaster.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 10:03 AM »
I'm really liking this!  The supports for those coasters are superb!  And the whole place looks quite nice and realistic.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 02:53 PM »
It's so good to see you back. And knowing your brilliant coasters, I can't wait to see this blossom into a great park. I'm already loving some of the buildings.