Hello..Again!

• 7 replies

Offline JeriKY

• Theme Park Fusion
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Twitter Info
Hello..Again!
« on: August 18, 2019, 08:54 AM »
Hello my fellow coaster enthusiasts and longtime gaming friends. I am so glad to be back and in the gaming community again with our favorite amusement park simulation games (Rollercoaster Tycoon series, Planet Coaster, NoLimits, and so many more).

I was once a very active member of this community specifically because of the free creative reign I would have over my work. I was there through the creation of CTRs, the CT debate, and when banding together to create one massive park was the norm.

I operated under several aliases, JeriKY, the Elite Group, and Theme Park Fusion to name a few. I worked with several people through this community to help grow and expand others ideas and custom content.

And now I come back to the realm after 5 years, with Planet Coaster. I have finally after over a decade updated my computer to a powerful gaming computer than can run the very high-tech game, Planet Coaster, like a breeze. So I am very excited to begin creating parks and roller coasters once again and sharing my work.

Before I begin publishing my own creations again, I am going to familiarize myself again with this great blog/forum that ShyGuy has so marvelously has kept together through the years. Looking forward to establishing new friendships and hearing and seeing new ideas!
It's kinda like being on a rollercoaster. If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure.
-Mariah Carey

Twitter: https://twitter.com/parkfusion
Instagram: @parkfusion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parkfusion

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
Re: Hello..Again!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 10:14 AM »
Welcome back! :D

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 11:42 AM »
welcome - look forwaRD TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 03:38 PM »
^ Looks like somebody accidentally hit their Caps Lock key. ;)

Welcome back, JeriKY. I joined SGW a little over a year ago (seems longer :P), but I've been a lurker for many years. RCT3 is my game of choice here, but I follow all the threads in all the forums, so I'll keep an eye out for your creations. :)

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 05:58 PM »

Welcome back, JeriKY. I joined SGW a little over a year ago (seems longer :P), but I've been a lurker for many years. RCT3 is my game of choice here, but I follow all the threads in all the forums, so I'll keep an eye out for your creations. :)
Man JB...you don't ever miss my fat finger mistakes. LOL

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 07:13 AM »
Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back!
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 10:50 AM »
Welcome! Glad to see another former member rejoin SGW. I was not around when you were active but am excited to see what you have in store with your future projects.  :)

Offline JeriKY

• Theme Park Fusion
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Twitter Info
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 01:51 PM »
Welcome back! :D

Thanks Cinestri0! I am excited to be back!

welcome - look forwaRD TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE

Thank you wowmanrct. It's coming together pretty nicely.

Welcome JB! And thank you for that. I am currently in the process of creating on Planet Coaster. I started Rollercoaster Tycoon back in 1999, when it was first released. It has definitely been a great outlet for me and is much needed!

Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back!

Panda Panda Panda Panda! :) It's so good to see you still on these forums man! I've always been a huge fan of your work and I remember the times you definitely helped me through the RCT3 days! Can't wait to continue on with Planet Coaster man!

Welcome! Glad to see another former member rejoin SGW. I was not around when you were active but am excited to see what you have in store with your future projects.  :)

Darknight, I appreciate that so much! I am so excited to see your work and I am glad to be back!
It's kinda like being on a rollercoaster. If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure.
-Mariah Carey

Twitter: https://twitter.com/parkfusion
Instagram: @parkfusion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parkfusion