[WIP] Unnamed RMC - 8/20/19

• 4 replies

Offline Germs

• Respectable Punk
    • View Profile
[WIP] Unnamed RMC - 8/20/19
« on: August 20, 2019, 07:22 PM »
A few months back I made the layout and started supports on an RMC IBox. It sort of has the shape of a GCI like Joker, but also takes inspiration from New Texas Giant since it can't invert.

Today I finished the tedious job of supporting this beast. There's still a long way to go in terms of details, surrounding area, station, etc.

The twisted triple-up:

I'm very happy with this turnaround swoop:

Post-drop speed bump:

And a couple overviews for scale:

Next up will be the station. Stay tuned!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Unnamed RMC - 8/20/19
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 08:48 PM »
I just commented in the "What did you just do..." thread about that bunny hop (you're calling it a speed bump ;)) after the first drop; I hope the lap bars are secure or you're gonna have peeps shooting out of their seats like vomit from a motion-sick kid with a full belly. :D

I'm not sure what's going on with your queue/station. You have a double queue, and the peeps look like they're boarding at two different entrances. Is that possible?

Offline Germs

• Respectable Punk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 09:49 PM »
I'm not sure what's going on with your queue/station. You have a double queue, and the peeps look like they're boarding at two different entrances. Is that possible?

It's the same track overlayed twice so I could get two different train colors. The third color will be sitting on a transfer track. Both sides are functional, but timing them is a bit tricky at the moment.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 12:12 PM »
This is awesome! I love how this could work in a smaller/compact area to bring in some energy.

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:58 AM »
I love the layout. Nice work!