Six Flags Dubai

• 3 replies

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
Six Flags Dubai
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:28 PM »
Back in 2010, someone by the name of Dr. Six purchased a good chunk of land under the name "Emirati Residences". Now being given that name, one would think that new residence buildings would be added to the Dubai desert. But why? Well, after doing some research and travelling to the site, I have finally figured out what we are getting!

I was so happy when I got the news and so I waited 4 years until I was given special permission to have a sneak preview. Now, I take you on this special journey as we get to see together what has become.. Six Flags Dubai.  :D

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
Re: Six Flags Dubai
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 04:55 PM »
When I first arrive to Six Flags Dubai, the first thing I came across was Security bag-check and metal detectors. Safety is a high priority here as it should be anywhere else. I don't mind and appreciate the officers for what they do. Luckily there was no waiting, as I would just admire the beautiful scenery surrounding the area. But what was beyond that checkpoint, was a world beyond imagination.

Once I get passed Security, I was greeted by this ominous looking sign, warning me of what's to come.. :whistling:

I was then greeted by this cool looking pumpkin photo-op. But guessing by the pumpkin, gravestones, fog and that creepy sign, I would say it was Fright Fest!

Alas, I was right! Welcome to Fright Fest! Time to get my diamond elite pass and maze passes. I'm hoping we get a member priority entrance.. :whistling:

Before I enter my awaiting doom, I wanted to check out this cool looking Passholder Center.. :D

Well I'll be damned.. :o Jim-Reid Anderson must of been listening to me! A Member Priority Entrance! Wahoo!!  :drool:

As I got inside the park, after using my very special member priority entrance.. :whistling: I was "warmly" greeted by this sign.. Good Lord, is it really that scary of an event? 8|

Well, from the looks of what that street looks like and what that sign says, I guess it is kinda scary.. Cool!!

As I maneuvered my way around what looked to be the result of a recent US presidential election  :wacko:, I came across this cool stage pavilion place which showed me what was to be expected of Fright Fest.

As I made my way towards the right side of the park, I noticed this cool looking zombie scarezone. I bet this would look amazing at night!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:44 PM by hhnman234 »

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 08:58 AM »
Nice job on this so far! Love all the Halloween décor and Fright Fest signage. Excited to see more on this and your Halloween Horror Nights 29 Recreation!  :)

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 11:03 AM »
Nice job on this so far! Love all the Halloween décor and Fright Fest signage. Excited to see more on this and your Halloween Horror Nights 29 Recreation!  :)

Thank you very much! I got stuck on my HHN 29 recreation as I am not able to build one of the facades due to lack of materials, so ive been somewhat discouraged. But I shall get back to it soon!